Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It's one thing to maybe have to drop a deuce while you're out for the day, so the bucket is fine. But when you're out for a week and you wake up in the dark and it's 10 degrees outside, having the full head that's not next to your wife's head is a must. Two totally different needs.
One will never know the feeling of absolute despair until you’re hanging yer arse over the side of your boat in 2 metre seas

Nice, pretty good layout for a 23, the three beds is a coastal family game changer!
They have a pretty good set up for weekend fishing trips with the family. Your right the three beds is important, I think sleeping in general is pretty over looked yes lots of boats have the v berth and dinette’s that drop down but most are a bit of a afterthought and just kinda thrown in. Most dinette drop downs don’t actually fit an adult

2006 Bridgeview -strange ad though.

2006 Bridgeview 18cc
‘06 Bridgeview 18cc fishing boat
115 merc 4 stroke & 9.9 merc 4 stroke
18.5’ boat
20.5’ trailer

IMG_7624.jpeg

Been for sale for a year or so.. I don't know the history.
Pretty impressive value. Looks like it needs a month to clean but it could come up nice. Probably pretty fast but harsh ride on a tin cat?

Pretty impressive value. Looks like it needs a month to clean but it could come up nice. Probably pretty fast but harsh ride on a tin cat?
Depends on the design. I don't have personal experience with that particular brand/builder but cats are either absolutely amazing or an absolute nightmare regardless of material. When build and designed properly the wave action creates what is essentially an air cushion between the hull sections, nearly eliminating harsh impacts at speed. Low speeds area different story, and most 'snort' water out of the middle section and slap pretty badly in a head sea regardless of design. It's worth noting that cats are not typically beginner friendly boats and it takes quite a bit of wheel time to get the best ride and economy out of 'em!

Depends on the design. I don't have personal experience with that particular brand/builder but cats are either absolutely amazing or an absolute nightmare regardless of material. When build and designed properly the wave action creates what is essentially an air cushion between the hull sections, nearly eliminating harsh impacts at speed. Low speeds area different story, and most 'snort' water out of the middle section and slap pretty badly in a head sea regardless of design. It's worth noting that cats are not typically beginner friendly boats and it takes quite a bit of wheel time to get the best ride and economy out of 'em!
Came back to china creek from Barkley sound once in a custom 22 foot aluminum cat. It was super windy and going against the tide, v hull boats had to slow right down but we were flying thru the chop like nothing. I was TOTALLY impressed. Not much interior space in the way of the cuddy but a decent deck for fishing. Cool boat for sure and was very seaworthy.

Clean one owner hewes 18

Back