Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

My boy, well, not with that arch! Asking prices are still up 35% over pre-pandemic selling prices. The new owner will need suspension seats for the front two if you like to go fast.

All power I/o or outboard can go boom at any moment on a boat,just a fact.some last longer but they all go boom at one point
Agreed. I’m at 1500 on my outboard. I “expect” 3-4000 hours if I live that long. Everybody wants a mint old boat with new power. Nothin wrong with that…

I don’t have a boat to post but there is a hardtop campion on lower mainland bookface for free whereby the trailer would be worth a grand….

He sure would be fishy though!
There are certain boats that get podded that I shake my head at but yours wouldn’t be one of them. It definitely wouldn’t be a red headed step child. The economy of diesels is awesome but if those legs make boating a pain and cost a fortune every year then just go for the outboards. If you can afford it and plan to own the thing a long time and it’s exactly what you want it should be looked at like building a hot rod . You build what you want and enjoy the thing and if in 15 years it means you lose a bit of money when you sell, who really gives a ****. You just had 15 years on the water without headaches every year which is worth a lot.

There are certain boats that get podded that I shake my head at but yours wouldn’t be one of them. It definitely wouldn’t be a red headed step child. The economy of diesels is awesome but if those legs make boating a pain and cost a fortune every year then just go for the outboards. If you can afford it and plan to own the thing a long time and it’s exactly what you want it should be looked at like building a hot rod . You build what you want and enjoy the thing and if in 15 years it means you lose a bit of money when you sell, who really gives a ****. You just had 15 years on the water without headaches every year which is worth a lot.
I said the same thing a while back, the hull is a shell without a power plant, you need a combination of both the engine and the hull to make it a boat. If you love that hull, why look for something else. But again it’s not my money lol

2017 Hewescraft 210 searunner. $99,800​

2017 Yamaha F200XB 120 Hours2017 Yamaha T9.9XPB2023 Karavan KB4800 (new)

352448446_24926713200275708_3787906016674706038_n.jpg

2017 Hewescraft 210 searunner. $99,800​

2017 Yamaha F200XB 120 Hours2017 Yamaha T9.9XPB2023 Karavan KB4800 (new)

View attachment 93211
Is it just me or are these mass produced aluminum boats going for insaine prices to what they were a couple years ago? 100K for a basic aluminum boat seems nuts.

Ok youv'e got a basic Karavan trailer thats worth what

$6-8k max
$25k in outboards ( used 2 )
$45-55k for the boat?

I think these dealers are asking the moon for this stuff. Especially a 5 year old saltwater boat.

Is it just me or are these mass produced aluminum boats going for insaine prices to what they were a couple years ago? 100K for a basic aluminum boat seems nuts.

$6-8k max
$45-55k for the boat?

I think these dealers are asking the moon for this stuff. Especially a 5 year old saltwater boat.
Not just you, and with rates on new ones at 7-9% the new market just dissapeared. I think thats a 70k boat max, but the market isn’t there yet. We will know by fall what these boats are worth if/when new dealers can’t sell through.

$6-8k max
$45-55k for the boat?

BOC just upped rates another .25 ... I think boats start to drop.. last year you could not keep a boat listed.. multiple offers if it was decent.. now things are sitting and getting price drops.

Back