Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If anyone has a 90 or 115 laying around this could be a decent flip. Galvanized trailer and no bottom paint.

Well since it is Alaska I am thinking they are asking for US Dollars which would be 303,630.57 cdn.

Our boat is 27'3" 9'2" beam.

Our boat was not that much but that one has bigger motors. Material cost are up and it was built 8 yeas ago I am thinking there is a lot of seller profit built into that price.

It needs to be bought by a local who know its history and adventures.

I was surprised to see that the vertical joints on the sides sides of the hull were in three pieces . Our boat has one piece sides.

I have no idea about the bottom..

Our boat is 27'3" 9'2" beam.

The lack of photos and a detailed ad is not a confidence builder. If I were selling that boat I would put up the build sheet, a recent survey, and an engine report.

You get the trailer but that is not always a good thing.

On the plus side finding a build spot right now is, I expect challenging.

View attachment 82728

Robert has told me we could sell our boat for more than we paid. perhaps $50K more. But that is not in our plans. I am 67 if we get 10 years enjoyment from the boat that will be excellent. My goal this year is to get 200 hours on it and we are at 40 now. Next year when we start fishing and going for prawns and crabs and longer trips I hope to get 60-80 days on the boat.
my very good friend had a 24’ wolf and it is the most seaworthy craft i’ve ever been in. it’s an actual tank. the finishing leaves a lot to be desired but man do i love that boat

Back