Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

So lots of boats still coming for sale and prices seemed to have softened a little but how many are actually selling. Let's here about boats that actually sell
Give it time, first comes inventory which is happening now. The big boat sale starts this winter.

Sick looking Tollycraft 30 1989 Sport package 55k USD https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/410600287694406/
This went pending pretty quick.

I’m tempted to go look at boats both north and south but I wouldn’t want to be caught holding two expensive boats trying to sell one. Found an ok buy for 17k USD but timing is off.

Quick drop in gas down to sub $1.50 a litre and drop in the economy until Christmas shopping would be a good little reset. Hope gas doesn’t stay sticky at $2 a litre.

Give it time, first comes inventory which is happening now. The big boat sale starts this winter.
I don’t think it’ll be a fire sale but I bet the odd good deal will pop up where someone is in a boat they shouldn’t be. I would argue a lot people with bigger boats are likely selling to upgrade or buy something different . Once pricing drops to pre Covid, I think a lot of people will just carry on with life in the boat they have vs give it away. I could be wrong though. We are going to find out soon.

Showroom floor kinda clean, these tyees always seem to be in good shape.
View attachment 82394
Pretty sure I was the first one to respond to this add shortly after it went up when it was listed for $20,999. Main only had 271hours with on it. In the time I asked to come see it and his response he bumped the price to 30k. :mad:

2006 Proline 35 Express hardtop. Twin 300 Merc. $169,900.

With the new luxury tax on boats over 250k this one seems like a good deal. Considering a new one would be well over 25k in that tax alone. It makes repower in old hull even more attractive. Makes me rethink if really nice boats will drop in price that much. Any 30 footer will be subject to the luxury tax if purchased new. JT might have just bumped up the value of a bunch of guys boats by 5%. I’m sure they will send him a nice note or get a new bumper sticker or flag.

Even 25 footers would be close to hitting the threshold, as accessories purchased at the dealer are part of the tax.

Then there are the supply issues with a dealership saying even kingfisher is presold 20 months out.

Pretty sure I was the first one to respond to this add shortly after it went up when it was listed for $20,999. Main only had 271hours with on it. In the time I asked to come see it and his response he bumped the price to 30k. :mad:
What else would you expect from a stealership! The dodge dealer had no idea wtf was going on when I spoke to them. They were like, "I dono, the guy gave us a picture of it floating at the dock so we think it works good". I said thanks for the info....

It @Rain City wasn't back in love with his Commander after slaying it in Bamfield this would be worth looking at! I’m assuming he is.

Also worth buying and adding it to a charter fleet, if it’s as clean as she looks.

Back