Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice Bayliner with a trailer in USD. Trailer likely not EOH but good enough for winter storage.

2001 Bayliner Cierra 2855 - $34,500​

Wish there were some interior pics of this one, 3 engines, 2 boats, solar and even a wine cooler if you are that type of guy ;) Sure you burn gas getting to the destination then get out the dingy and fish! Mothership! Also in USD sure as hell fits under the 50k budget but wait for it….

Uniflite Sportbridge 31 - $19,750 (Point Roberts)​

I wonder when my son is 45 these Roamers will be the equivalent to 1976 hourston that is 25k and the 1971 Uniflite that is 20k? To me there is so much value in those old boats with nice upgrades.

Once again open to helping you get these bad boys dialled in for Tuna this September.

2011 Ocean Sport Roamer 33' - $389,000 (anacortes)​

2016 Ocean Sport - Roamer 30 - $495,000​

Those Roamers are screaming pod pod pod.
At half a mill cad or 750k CAD, before pod costs and do they have to pay luxury tax for used?
USD and perhaps theres not as big of a market up in Juneau...

52K Canadian Plus what Is it gonna cost to bring it down? 5K? Taxes and youre sitting at over 60...
Lots of guys with hitches travelling south, but an east coast 282 GW to port Angeles shipping without trailer was 9k usd last week. Only worth it for the boat you really want basically. 60k won’t get you much used these days in BC.

At half a mill cad or 750k CAD, before pod costs and do they have to pay luxury tax for used?

Lots of guys with hitches travelling south, but an east coast 282 GW to port Angeles shipping without trailer was 9k usd last week. Only worth it for the boat you really want basically. 60k won’t get you much used these days in BC.

Who did you use as a shipper

Back