Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Interesting stuff,not sure this is the right forum for it though.I'd be interested in knowing how many boat buyers (new or used) finance a boat purchase.No one I know has borrowed money to buy a boat (as far as I know),a perk of being old I guess.Bank rates don't affect those that don't borrow.
In the current market(although changing) it's cheaper to borrow than to use your own investments

7k price drip on GW 232 to 75k https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3153377194974173/

One for you under 50k crowd (joking that double eagle is awesome, just rare to find a hard top with four stroke power for under 50k these dags). 40.750k 16 foot eagle craft with a transducer, fish finder and radar extra. Not sure who Carl takes his pricing advice from, but it ain't me.

7k price drip on GW 232 to 75k https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3153377194974173/

One for you under 50k crowd (joking that double eagle is awesome, just rare to find a hard top with four stroke power for under 50k these dags). 40.750k 16 foot eagle craft with a transducer, fish finder and radar extra. Not sure who Carl takes his pricing advice from, but it ain't me.
Whom ever designed that tophouse should be , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,well you know

40.750k 16 foot eagle craft with a transducer, fish finder and radar extra. Not sure who Carl takes his pricing advice from, but it ain't me.
Wood floor with carpet? I suppose that answers the self bailing question. Give Carl props for a detailed description.

1995 Albin 28 Tournament express

$78,000

28 foot Albin and Trailor 300 horse diesel cabin cruiser Very stable boat to run ,bow thruster ,fuel efficient and lots of extra to much to list 1700 hours on engine

View attachment 79325View attachment 79326View attachment 79327
I like this model.
I can't get on the FB listing.
Does it state the make and model of the diesel main?

GRADY WHITE 268 ISLANDER

My Dr. friend in Calgary is selling his one-owner Grady White 268. Boat is presently located in Tahsis. He bought it brand new in about 2001 I think, and had it decked out with absolutely everything. Full electronics and includes triple axel trailer with EOH. He recently had it re-powered with new Suzuki's, 2 x 250HP, and they now only have about 300 hours on them. He is always totally fastidious about having everything properly maintained, so everything is in very good shape. He's not too sure on sale price, but if anyone is interested, I'm reasonable certain that we can figure something out. Send me a PM and I can get you in touch with each other.
Here is one photo of it taken quite a while ago when it still had the original Honda's on the back.

Attachments

• 58080017.jpg
    58080017.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
GRADY WHITE 268 ISLANDER

My Dr. friend in Calgary is selling his one-owner Grady White 268. Boat is presently located in Tahsis. He bought it brand new in about 2001 I think, and had it decked out with absolutely everything. Full electronics and includes triple axel trailer with EOH. He recently had it re-powered with new Suzuki's, 2 x 250HP, and they now only have about 300 hours on them. He is always totally fastidious about having everything properly maintained, so everything is in very good shape. He's not too sure on sale price, but if anyone is interested, I'm reasonable certain that we can figure something out. Send me a PM and I can get you in touch with each other.
Here is one photo of it taken quite a while ago when it still had the original Honda's on the back.
Pm sent

Back