Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That is a common misconception though, most lodge boats in the 18' length run a single 90. Three adults with gear in some snotty conditions with ease. If you want speed, maybe a bigger motor, but the 90 works surprisingly well.

View attachment 63150
Hey, that is me and my cousin in that pic. what a great place to fish that was, Englefield bay, best fishing ever. Judging by that back line, I think we are managing a double header in the chop. And ya those boats were the bomb, but small dance floor.

Seems like a reasonable price
2000's 28 foot with outboards and a triple axle trailer....if it didn't have a BC License plate I would say scam. It's either already sold or I bet he is going to take it down and relist it for 79k. People hesitate on Cat's but dam that is a nice package.
The address is the Newport Village shopping centre in Port Moody. The pics look a little bit more like Anmore or maybe up Heritage Mountain area. One of the pics shows a cell phone/radio tower in the background..maybe that could be a clue
I'd say that's a stalker medium amount of interest :)

2000's 28 foot with outboards and a triple axle trailer....if it didn't have a BC License plate I would say scam. It's either already sold or I bet he is going to take it down and relist it for 79k. People hesitate on Cat's but dam that is a nice package.

I'd say that's a stalker medium amount of interest :)
I saw the BC plate as well, my same thoughts.

If it was a 28 full fiberglass cabin I would agree with you but a spartan cabin and top would make it pretty light and able to perform with 350 ponies. Where is the @Stizzla to pass judgment?
seller contacted me today. he has been busy.. going to make contact/discussion tomorrow. Talk gph, fuel capacity, cruise speed etc,, i been looking for a tuna boat and this may fit the bill. The Pursuit breakers had listed was going to be the one but the owner held it for a work buddy. That boat will again be working out of ukee. Man i wanted it! What Knott has a 26' glacier bay with 140's. Part of the discussion will be hours on the motors. I could see this boat being ok with 175's but 200's would be of course better. See how it goes!

If it was a 28 full fiberglass cabin I would agree with you but a spartan cabin and top would make it pretty light and able to perform with 350 ponies. Where is the @Stizzla to pass judgment?
28’ is over my pay grade. I know power to boat ratio’s up to 26’.
I would think bigger than that and twin diesels are the only option.

Last edited:
Back