Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’ll concede. I undervalued that c Dory then.
I would much rather rather a nice 23 striper with a 250hp same vintage for under $50k. Cannonballs 23’ whaler was a beast for $50k as well to each their own

I’ll concede. I undervalued that c Dory then.
I would much rather rather a nice 23 striper with a 250hp same vintage for under $50k. Cannonballs 23’ whaler was a beast for $50k as well to each their own

I think the c-dory is overpriced by at least 20k as well, but we are in a boat market where prices have become completely disconnected from actual value. As the old saying goes, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

A bud sold a 2008 23 striper with 225 Yamaha and kicker for $42k last February, I guess the covid tax is just that high!

A bud sold a 2008 23 striper with 225 Yamaha and kicker for $42k last February, I guess the covid tax is just that high!
A boat worth 30k in January 2020 a 2007 Campion 542 19 footer just sold to a buddy for 39.5k a dozen guys lined up behind him. 1.9 Trillion just added to the US economy after my US entrepreneur friends just received their second round of PPP funding, hundreds of thousands with most small business eligible as long as they had one bad quarter in 2020. An Island boatbuilder has a 100 boat backlog and isn't even taking orders/deposits on 144k boats a guy wants...crazy times.

Nice Seaswirl, if they don't have a deposit on it at full price by Saturday noon I'd be surprised!

These aren't bad to fish out of, plus you get a cabin on the water. 1992 Silverton 31 Convertible For Sale 11’8” beam, $45,000.
They don't come much cleaner for the age.

View attachment 63325
Fly bridge helm is great for nice weather. Snotty stuff not so much....

Nice clean boat but 115hp isn’t enough for that boat. $38k for that package isn’t a good deal IMO but it just tells you where the market is heading to for trailerable boats on this last day of winter!
Okay then, it was a good deal for the current market.

Back