Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Cheapest Arima around not mine.
Stick a camp lease return motor on it and flip it for a profit.

seller contacted me today. he has been busy.. going to make contact/discussion tomorrow. Talk gph, fuel capacity, cruise speed etc,, i been looking for a tuna boat and this may fit the bill. The Pursuit breakers had listed was going to be the one but the owner held it for a work buddy. That boat will again be working out of ukee. Man i wanted it! What Knott has a 26' glacier bay with 140's. Part of the discussion will be hours on the motors. I could see this boat being ok with 175's but 200's would be of course better. See how it goes!
Nice, you’ll get out to the tuna grounds in about half the time I would, guess I’ll have to leave at midnight! Looks like some of Suzuki 200’s have the same block as the 175? Some C-Dory 25’s are being outfitted with the Suzuki 175, despite being rated for 200. Good luck!

Suzuki's New Four-Cylinder DF200A Outboard Engine

Displacement is 175 cubic inches – the same as Suzuki's existing four-cylinder DF175A outboard and 12 cubic inches more than Yamaha's four-cylinder F200. The Suzuki's DF200A weighs 498 pounds, 12 percent less than the V-6 version of Suzuki's 200 outboard.

If it was a 28 full fiberglass cabin I would agree with you but a spartan cabin and top would make it pretty light and able to perform with 350 ponies. Where is the @Stizzla to pass judgment?
looked them up more in the south, correct under powered, the prokat 2860 where all 225 or 250.

Anybody looking for a 23 foot hourston in need of a total rebuild?

That was on here a year or so ago in someone’s yard. Also priced very high back then. I wonder if it’s the same seller trying again in a hot market or the new owner. Fairly nice boat but it’s 10k overpriced.

seller contacted me today. he has been busy.. going to make contact/discussion tomorrow. Talk gph, fuel capacity, cruise speed etc,, i been looking for a tuna boat and this may fit the bill. The Pursuit breakers had listed was going to be the one but the owner held it for a work buddy. That boat will again be working out of ukee. Man i wanted it! What Knott has a 26' glacier bay with 140's. Part of the discussion will be hours on the motors. I could see this boat being ok with 175's but 200's would be of course better. See how it goes!
my friend has a Glacier Bay with older 4 stroke yamaha 90’s pushing it. boat is massive . these non planing hulls are something else

Nice, you’ll get out to the tuna grounds in about half the time I would, guess I’ll have to leave at midnight! Looks like some of Suzuki 200’s have the same block as the 175? Some C-Dory 25’s are being outfitted with the Suzuki 175, despite being rated for 200. Good luck!

Suzuki's New Four-Cylinder DF200A Outboard Engine

Displacement is 175 cubic inches – the same as Suzuki's existing four-cylinder DF175A outboard and 12 cubic inches more than Yamaha's four-cylinder F200. The Suzuki's DF200A weighs 498 pounds, 12 percent less than the V-6 version of Suzuki's 200 outboard.
Ran a baha with 175 suzuki. Repowered with 200's and there was no noticeable difference until the last 1000rpm (which you never really use). Same argument for a single 250 yam we replaced with a 300 yam (same block, no useful difference other than the sticker on the cowl and the pricetag!).

Anybody looking for a 23 foot hourston in need of a total rebuild?

Nope!

1970 Hourston glascraft

1970 Hourston Glascraft · Driven NaN miles 70 boat engine is a 99 chev 350 leg is from 2005 hourston does need some work and good cleaning has been sitting for 2 and some years does turn over $4000 OBO

Wow appreciate the pictures but that is a boat horror film.

Whoa man. You'd better be wearing a respirator before going in there...think of the mold! The high-tide line on the cabinetry is a nice touch too. That's some major neglect.

That C-Dory Venture is probably over 150k new. I wouldn't include the downriggers either if I had just ordered a big boat for 250k+, not sure that's what he's doing but I wouldn't be surprised Kitimat is booming.
Fair enough. I value the used 150 at $7k I didn’t think a 23’ hull only is 75,000.
I compare all boats to robert’s 26 hourston now and really wish I bought it!

Fair enough. I value the used 150 at $7k I didn’t think a 23’ hull only is 75,000.
I compare all boats to robert’s 26 hourston now and really wish I bought it!
We'll see what the new hourstons come in at but if the hull with full cabin and trailer for a 23 are under 75k I'll buy you a beer. If you price out a new boat with features like a Windlass, Wallace Stove, Kicker, canvas installed it would make most of us choke. A 26 foot version of this boat is likely over 250k at the dealer in Canada. You are pretty good at finding deals on riggers and obviously outboards but it would take two years of scrounging and building to try and make that boat for 80k.

Back