Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

They've been trying to sell this for a while. I talked to the broaker and the boat show and they were not willing to move at the time on the price.. It has been listed on craigslist for a while before that.
Very well built! Definitely aesthetically displeasing with the chipped paint everywhere. A little info on the power would be nice.

I ran this boat circa 2012 for Jay's in Tofino. It's a POS. The hull is rotten as they come unless its had a full redo which I doubt. It's shot.

Also very very tender in a following sea. Never been so uncomfortable in a boat really.

Just don't.
I definitely won’t. I’m more interested in the 19-21’ class with a max 23’

2001 pursuit 2470, twin yammy 150, high hours, 78k.. seems pricey.

At first I thought that wasn't too bad of a price with 150 4 stokes, then looked closer and saw the hdpi. Will give props though for a solid add, lots of pictures and a video. Looks like its in good condition.

At first I thought that wasn't too bad of a price with 150 4 stokes, then looked closer and saw the hdpi. Will give props though for a solid add, lots of pictures and a video. Looks like it’s in good condition.
Yeah it’s a nice looking hull, a little scrub on the deck and some fresh cuddy upholstery and it would be beautiful inside and out, but that power is getting tired and repowering would not be cheap.

At first I thought that wasn't too bad of a price with 150 4 stokes, then looked closer and saw the hdpi. Will give props though for a solid add, lots of pictures and a video. Looks like its in good condition.
that skagit orca beside it though.... 😍

You guys post aluminums on here too? Much for sale? I still can't figure out what I want to buy. One day I want a 2359 the next I want an OceanPro. I have cash in hand too. Have you guys seen the 2359 for sale in Vancouver, the 2007? I went down and looked it over. Mint condition. I was ready to buy it but they wouldnt give me a seatrial. I walked away from it. They then posted it online the next day 10K more with seatrial an option. They were pretty sketchy sellers.

You guys post aluminums on here too? Much for sale? I still can't figure out what I want to buy. One day I want a 2359 the next I want an OceanPro. I have cash in hand too. Have you guys seen the 2359 for sale in Vancouver, the 2007? I went down and looked it over. Mint condition. I was ready to buy it but they wouldnt give me a seatrial. I walked away from it. They then posted it online the next day 10K more with seatrial an option. They were pretty sketchy sellers.
That 2359 was talked about on here. Consensus was to stay away if no sea trial and that something was not right based on sellers behaviour.

That 2359 was talked about on here. Consensus was to stay away if no sea trial and that something was not right based on sellers behaviour.
I agree, He ran the motor for me, but He wouldn't put it in the water. I don't think He wouldn't have overall, but He wanted to be paid 10k for his time to run down to the marina and get it checked all over. He also wasnt willing to take it anywhere to get it all checked out. I had to bring in a mechanic and surveyor to do it at his home. Im really glad I walked from it, even though it was mint.

I agree, He ran the motor for me, but He wouldn't put it in the water. I don't think He wouldn't have overall, but He wanted to be paid 10k for his time to run down to the marina and get it checked all over. He also wasnt willing to take it anywhere to get it all checked out. I had to bring in a mechanic and surveyor to do it at his home. Im really glad I walked from it, even though it was mint.
Its still for sale too, I'm not thinking hes having that much luck with how stiff they are being

Yes to your question on posting aluminum it is just that inflation is making that market harder for me to think it’s worth while to post. (We used to call it covid pricing but time to move on). Rare to find a 20+ aluminum boat in good condition under 100k.

What’s your budget and what do you need on it?

2006 Custom aluminum boat 26 ft 95k w newer power https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/704032184815629/?mibextid=6ojiHh

Back