Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I agree, He ran the motor for me, but He wouldn't put it in the water. I don't think He wouldn't have overall, but He wanted to be paid 10k for his time to run down to the marina and get it checked all over. He also wasnt willing to take it anywhere to get it all checked out. I had to bring in a mechanic and surveyor to do it at his home. Im really glad I walked from it, even though it was mint.
Port Moody launch and the river all within a short drive of his location and he still wouldn't cooperate.

Yes to your question on posting aluminum it is just that inflation is making that market harder for me to think it’s worth while to post. (We used to call it covid pricing but time to move on). Rare to find a 20+ aluminum boat in good condition under 100k.

What’s your budget and what do you need on it?

2006 Custom aluminum boat 26 ft 95k w newer power https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/704032184815629/?mibextid=6ojiHh
My Budget is around 75k. There is a Ocean Pro in Charlie Lake listed for 80, and I had a deal going with Sherwood Marine on the 22' Sea Runnner they posted 3 weeks back. It had a 150 Honda on it. It was listed for 70. I think thats part of my problem though too. I have a healthy budget for a nice glass boat and a bottom end budget for a metal boat. But I cant decide if I want a day trip boat or a camping style boat. I fish out of Rupert/Kitimat/Kincolith and they both boat types have their use.

Port Moody launch and the river all within a short drive of his location and he still wouldn't cooperate.
The one thing I couldn't tell was if was just super uncomfortable to take it anywhere, or if he really felt like his time was worth that much. He seemed really uncomfortable to want to move it.

My Budget is around 75k. There is a Ocean Pro in Charlie Lake listed for 80, and I had a deal going with Sherwood Marine on the 22' Sea Runnner they posted 3 weeks back. It had a 150 Honda on it. It was listed for 70. I think thats part of my problem though too. I have a healthy budget for a nice glass boat and a bottom end budget for a metal boat. But I cant decide if I want a day trip boat or a camping style boat. I fish out of Rupert/Kitimat/Kincolith and they both boat types have their use.
Unless you want to run it up on the beach or go fast and bump it off logs I’d go camping style Fiberglass Here’s my view, can’t decide if I’m going to make breakfast or drop the prawn traps first.

Attachments

• A0D0451B-1FEA-4343-A241-8C9DA8290D00.jpeg
    A0D0451B-1FEA-4343-A241-8C9DA8290D00.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 111
Nope didnt see that 2359. Gotta look closer at that one. My requirements are a 22-24 foot boat. Want are a hard cabin, and all the other asks. Decently maintained, low hours etc.... I am a willing to put in elbow grease, but I want to avoid the debacle my last boat was. I stress out just thinking about how much work that was.

Yup, got to visit @Sir Reel last night at Ganges and see a Bristol Condition Commander. I told my girl that I will never get 2 footitus and I promised to treat her right and buff and wax her and she ran so well on the way back. This morning I’m browsing commanders and enjoying a coffee. Got a photo of some boys fishing off coal island as the light went down.

Attachments

• 31BC69D2-E726-4EF8-876C-3FE39D18771E.jpeg
    31BC69D2-E726-4EF8-876C-3FE39D18771E.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 49
Unless you want to run it up on the beach or go fast and bump it off logs I’d go camping style Fiberglass Here’s my view, can’t decide if I’m going to make breakfast or drop the prawn traps first.
One of the reasons for the metal boat is I live in Prince George. I have the truck to haul either, but a fiberglass with the more weight Im guessing wil increase maintenance costs. I'm assuing that, but harder on the truck harder on the trailer etc... possibly spend more money on the boat up front and avoid some costs down the road. or i should say possibly less costs who knows.

Back