Blackhawks 2013

These things I know to be true. The Hawks do not want to go back to L.A. The Madhouse will be rockin tonight and Tazer will be leading the charge. Hawks 4 Kings 2.;) eman

Bruins will take down the Hawks in 4 or 5 games.

Ok the Kings are done, as expected.

The Hawks better take a page out of the Canucks attempt to beat the Bruins and win the first two games before the pounding takes its toll.

People will complain about the reffing, the skill players getting mugged, so and so should have been suspended for the dirty hit blah blah blah.

It won't matter, the Bruins will pound the Hawks into submission, Hawks players will look alot like the Pens this year and the Canucks two years ago when the Bruins hoist the cup.

I will revise my earlier prediction Bruins in 5, maybe 6.

The reffing sucks in the playoffs

That's all i have to say....carry on

Very exciting game to watch!! Got to say I think it's the Bruins in 6. Sad when you can see the Canuckles would have had little chance against 5 of the teams in the play-offs. Boy were we delusional !!!

Very sad indeed "sf" but true I'm afraid. Vancouver have had it to easy stuck in that Northwest division for so many years. It was to easy to convince themselves that they were a top five team. While the teams in there division where rebuilding the Nucks where stagnating. I've felt for a long time that the biggest problem they have are the twins, they should trade one or both. It made the Canucks too one dimentional and easy to shut down. With the Canucks moving to a new division it should help them realize there strengths and weaknesses a lot easier. A new coach cant hurt either. No offence intended to Canuck fans, just my humble opinion.;) eman

Bruins have apparently being pounding the crap outta teams in the last 3 series. That will not stop. The Kings were supposed to be pounding the Hawks, well LA lost at home, in OT, in regulation. Keith get the dirty call, sits one out, Richards sits a few out counting sheep and stars, invested in a Vitamix.
Crawford is looking better.
Kane had 3
Momentum is as much the Hawks as the Bruins

Hawks in 6

Here we go, folks. Hawks speed and forecheck is going to make Chara and the rest skate a lot more than they have so far. Heard about the Kings pounding the Hawks and how unbeatable Quick is. Now I'll hear about the Bruins pounding them and how unbeatable Rask is.

Hawks in five as they simply win whether they are the better team that night or not.

I'm starting a rumour that Bob Cole is retiring, please spread it around. :)

Grew up listening to Danny Gallivan doing play by play for the hated Habs. One of the best so maybe I was spoiled. Cole is awful, inane comments and can't keep the players names straight. This was his third series with the Hawks and he was still mixed up.

I'll take Joey the Jr. reporter.:)

Well, it's game on. To be honest I am surprised the Hawks are here given their non-performance last year. If Crawford outlasts Rask as he did Howard and Quick we have a good shot at winning the series. Let us all hope the reffing is consistent, crappy or not.

Hawks in six. Hawks 3-1 tonight.

Oh my, here comes the big bad Bruins. According to much of what I've read Boston is going to slam the Hawks into submission. I don't think so. The Hawks are going to come out and take it to the Bruins and as far as Boston slamming Chicago they will have to catch them first. This is going to be a fantastic final that will probably go six or seven for sure. Hawks 3 Bruins 2.;) eman

... moly. That was a game. Two too many men penalties, now that is embarrassing. Crawford outlasted Rask. Two ugly goals but the Hawks simply win.

Listening to Hughson was a pleasure.

Back