Blackhawks 2013

Read it on TSN site but when I went back to get a link it was off the front page. Kerry Fraser's take on Walkom's call is worth reading.

The reffing sucks..........PERIOD!

Need to go back to 1 ref

Any team but Chicago. There's so much to dislike. :(

This series will be a real battle for sure. Speed and finesse against Brawn and Quick. Hawks 4 Kings 2.;) eman

Happy Hawk fan #2. Bonus for me was the Hawks doing OK in the face off circle and not getting pounded into oblivion. Kings weren't as quick as Detroit was, at least this afternoon. Refs were not noticeable. Hallelujah !

Nine down, seven to go. :D

I'm expecting a different game tonight for sure. The Hawks pretty much had there way with the Kings yesterday. I loved that power play with two minutes left. What puck control by the Hawks. The Kings better kick it up a notch or this is going to be a short series. Hawks 5 Kings 2.;) eman

I think Crawford plugs along, call it 3-1 Hawks over the Kings. Expect the Kings to try and pound the Hawks, especially on the forecheck.

Wasn't even a close game. The Kings tried to make a comeback late but the Hawks were overwhelming from the get go. I'll call the series 4-1 Hawks.

Bruins Penguins game was brutal. Deadline pick-ups of Morrow, Iginla and Jagr hasn't done much for either team.

Meanwhile Handzus has 2 goals, 6 assists and a gorgeous shotblock in the last game and was probably the cheapest of the lot. Bowman is looking brighter by the day. This is no longer the team that Tallon built.

Kings should bring it all tomorrow or they are done like dinner. Hawks 3-1.

Good one, eman. They have gotten away so often with just playing the third and coming back to win .......

I had a bad feeling when Walkom's name was announced. It got worse when the Kings scored first.

The Hawks will come out on full throttle right from the puck drop. This Kings team is not going to go away easy that's for sure. Defending Champs don't want to give it up. This game is a series crossroad for both teams, whoever wins could be in control. This is a Hawks game to win and I'm sure they will. Hawks 5 Kings 3.;) eman

Right again. LA got 2 shots in the third. Kane backchecking. Back to Chitown for Hockey night in Canada. Sweet.:cool:

Looks like I'll be cheering for the Hawks in the final.... Lol.
Anything but another cup for Boston.

Welcome aboard, hambone. A Bruins vs. Hawks final would be two different approaches to the game, for sure.

First the Hawks need to finish the Kings. Lord, I am so tired of hearing about Quick's swellness. While I am at it, is Bob Cole the worst ever or is it just me that hates his drivel ?

Hawks 4-1.

Back