BIG thanks to the Bluewolf !!

I had the great fortune to head north to Sooke last week for a couple of days with Roy. We were celebrating my dad's 70th, brothers 40th, and my sons 16th birthdays, and man what a trip full of lifelong memories. Day one every body got to reel something in, including the massive 20 lb chum that my dad caught. Day 2 was a little slower as the pod of whales moved through in the a.m. But Roy having the great local knowledge kept plugging away and we were rewarded with a couple of nice 16 and 22 lbers! Roy is an amazing guide, with a great sense of humor, top notch boat and equipment as well. But as great a guide as I thought he is, he is an even better guy!!!! I will definitely be back to fish with him.

Funny how everyone post stuff like this about Wolfie. Ive seen many appreciation threads for Wolfie and his charters. Wonder why we never see these threads pop up about other Sooke guides? Profisher certainly has his fish catching skills tuned in. Maybe his sense of humor isn't good enough LOL.

Glad you had a wicked trip! Keep up the good work Wolfie.

-KK

Amen to that. Being a good guide is one thing. Having people skills is another. Combine the two, and you have a winning combination! Wolfie sounds like a winner!

Profisher has both great skill and fun to fish with. I have recommended him on other review sites.

Joe

Well thanks for that, its easy when clients are easy going as well and understand the way fishing is...sometimes great and sometimes not so great the chum was definitely VERY cool to get haven't seen one that big in a lot of years and the way it fought and stayed deep I thought we had a monster spring on....next time i hope ..

I will add most of the sooke guides are awesome and most are very passionate about giving the clients a good time and not there to take your money and a boat ride. we all have good and bad days.....

Thanks again for the kind words

wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on the wolf being awesome. Was out a couple years ago with boss and client, had an awesome time. Got some crab and a couple springs. Was definitely good conversation and time well spent on the water.

Back