Bamfield Auto thief caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good to hear. He seemed like an ok guy... I know i worried everytime i left the truck in town. I heard that they had also previously caught another guy stealing vehicles but the police had not charged him. Im sure you Bamfield locals know more on the topic.

Wow eh!!!
My friends pickup was broken into this year and so badly damaged because of the theif not being able to get past the immobilizer, it had to be towed to Port.

June 2010, after 4 days fishing out of the west side, time to go home. We off load all our **** on the east side dock and go to get the truck across from the pub.

Truck's gone. Now what?????

I would have preferred to catch the prick myself.

Craig

Guess the dude was parting out the vehicles and making a few bucks to the locals.....MY Guess!!!

MY buddy got his truck stolen on july 29th a black chevy well low and behold when they caught the guy the cops asked him where the black chevy was that he stole and he lead them right to it down a powerline road.My bud has talked to the cops a few times now and made statements and apparently this asshole is getting charged with 20 counts of theft hope you rot somewhere for a while dickhead!!!!!! I have more info but ill keep it at that glad hes getting his truck back he is very happy also.....

tight lines
Billydoo

I left my F350 near the East side dock a while ago while hanging with Osama for a few days and was worried about my rig. Thankfully was all good when time to go home. Worry no more... I hope.

OK..info I heard was up to 40 trucks stolen in 3 years,he liked Fords.They say he worked security at the bio station univ.and stashed vehicles in the bush on their land.Also worked with the Water Board in Bamfield for 12 years,and collected money at the boat wharf.Lost all of those jobs.Will get time in the crowbar hotel.

The sadest part is that his girl was to get married in town this weekend,I feel very sorry for her,.....very sad indeed.

This loser has been a skidmark on the underpants of Bamfield for years. Looks good on paper but just a piece of ****.

I'm glad it's him. Takes care of two problems at once. Car thief and shitbag gone for good. He won't be wecome back.

Goodbye Richard Zoet...I hope you drop the soap in the shower

aYup!! "His rehabilitation can continue in jail"... Pinned to a sophomore named Chip, or perhaps Bubba...
3.gif

Back in the 90's there was a guy named Richard that ran a small passenger ferry service over to the board walk side, landing not to far away from Mills landing. Same guy?

U guys are right his youngest daughter did get married a week after he was arrested, n because of ppl like u guys n ur big mouths, her wedding day almost got ruined, pretty sure if the roles were reversed ud have kept ur mouths shut n had some respect for his daughter at least, ur no better then him, last I heard no body is perfect, pretty sure each n every one of u have done something that ur not proud of! Have a little respect for his family who didn't do any thing. Yes he did the crime, n yes now he's doing the time. So keep ur lil sarcastic remarks to ur selves, pretty sure 90 percent of u all that live in bamfield are running away or hiding from something.... P.s look in the mirror and judge ur selves before u judge another person. Nobody has that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back