Apology to Charters, Guides, and Forum Members

Cornfed

I would like to apologize to the members of this forum as well as to the American and Canadian guides that are fishing our (and your) waters legally. I have made some inflammatory and incorrect comments(regarding halibut fishing) that need to be set straight. When hearing about the comments that were made with regards to illegal fisherman and illegal charters, I got very excited and made some "shoot from the hip" comments and did not contemplate what I was suggesting or saying. With regards to where charters fish, I was just plain wrong. I received that information from someone that I had talked to that himself did not know what he was talking about, and did not do the research to check into it. I feel very badly about my uninformed comments and owe an apology to all of you. I want everyone to enjoy the fisheries we have, and I want the people that sustain their lives on these fisheries to be able to continue to do so as well. I have deleted my inappropriate comments. Please feel free to contact me through PM.

Back