Shout Out to Sooke Guides “Last Chance” and “Tailspin”.

Nimrod

While fishing Otter Point in Sooke on Tuesday morning an elderly man fishing solo went into medical distress. Two local charter guides - “Last Chance“ and “Tailspin” immediately rallied to his aid. I watched as both of these guys stopped their charters and came to the mans assistance. I am not sure of the end result, but the last I saw of “Last Chance“ was him throttle down, with the victim on board, headed in the direction of Sooke Harbour. ”Tailspin” was instrumental in organizing the safe retrieval and return to port of the victims vessel. Quick thinking and unselfish behaviour such as this, speaks volumes to the character of these two guides. Hats off to you both!!

Two very Class acts both these guys. Good Karma to both of them and their charters. Hopefully their unselfishness saved a life today

Good job you 2.

YES to them I was on the radio trying to talk to Coast guard and relay all the info to them via Kelly (cel) , I was a bit frustrated as CC says to me well we need to speak to the skipper , I replied he is attending to the victim right now its a bit of chaios going on. There was also another guy that jumped on board and went with kelly who was a fireman.
Ill maybe find out more today as that dock is beside me.

While fishing Otter Point in Sooke on Tuesday morning an elderly man fishing solo went into medical distress. Two local charter guides - “Last Chance“ and “Tailspin” immediately rallied to his aid. I watched as both of these guys stopped their charters and came to the mans assistance. I am not sure of the end result, but the last I saw of “Last Chance“ was him throttle down, with the victim on board, headed in the direction of Sooke Harbour. ”Tailspin” was instrumental in organizing the safe retrieval and return to port of the victims vessel. Quick thinking and unselfish behaviour such as this, speaks volumes to the character of these two guides. Hats off to you both!!

Both of them are very good people. Good on you Kelly and Justin.

YES to them I was on the radio trying to talk to Coast guard and relay all the info to them via Kelly (cel) , I was a bit frustrated as CC says to me well we need to speak to the skipper , I replied he is attending to the victim right now its a bit of chaios going on. There was also another guy that jumped on board and went with kelly who was a fireman.
Ill maybe find out more today as that dock is beside me.

Holy cow

Back