Any Ultrasport boat reviews?

I'm curious too. When I first saw the ads I thought maybe they were from the same group that made River Hawk boats and now Katana Craft, etc. but I have no info to back that up. I know @Chasin' Dreams knows lots about the River Hawk group....maybe he knows about these Ultrasports too

I'm curious too. When I first saw the ads I thought maybe they were from the same group that made River Hawk boats and now Katana Craft, etc. but I have no info to back that up. I know @Chasin' Dreams knows lots about the River Hawk group....maybe he knows about these Ultrasports too
No, sorry I don't know anything about these Ultrasports boats. My boat builder friend was talking a few weeks ago about a few new boat names coming up lately that are manufactured in Asia and put together here by the companies importing them. Apparently they come in shipping containers in pieces and they get welded together here. But I have no idea if this is one of those ones or not. I'll try to find out from him what the names of them are.

these are all crappy junk boats with bad welds.
Blue Earth Marine, Rivercraft, Katanacraft, RH Aluminum, Fish-Rite and UltraSport boats are all from the same junky corporation which sells boats with crappy welds. avoid.

We had members who bought them. heres a few "reviews" :

bow was caved in, and the frame above the door and the walk through window had stress cracks... Insufficient framing inside?

It cracked from either bad welds, or stress fractures and sank at the dock.

Last edited:
Back