Any log jams on the Cowichan from Stoltz to Vimmy??

Hyde-N-Seek

Was just wondering if anyone heard of any or seen any log jams across the river from Stoltz to Vimmy this year?

Thanks

HS.

Bump..... Just wondering if anyone has any info? looking to drift next week? .. PM if you would like... :)

the weir to sandy is clear. Nobody ran the falls or the canyon! Just speaking generally. Sorry if I commented without complete information. I ran the upper and there was no obstructions in the river. One of my guides ran stoltz to sandy and it was clear. I'm running sandy to vimy this week and will let the OP know if there are any trees down over the river.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which weir and which Sandy are you talking about? Because if it's the ones I'm thinking about you went through Skutz Falls and Marie canyon.

Which weir and which Sandy are you talking about? Because if it's the ones I'm thinking about you went through Skutz Falls and Marie canyon.

LMAO!... The first thing I thought about 3 hours ago
emo-coffee.gif

stoltz to vimy is 100% clear of logs....just gotta watch out for the chums....

edit: the small sweeper at the top of the maggot camp...i mean bible camp is still there but is easily avoided...

That's it.... I'm going up there on Sunday and taking my chainsaw.... I hate drift boats on the Cow...

Lets ban drift botes on the Cow.... anyone with ma?

:p:confused:

Lipripper,

I agree 100% driftboats on the Cow should go. Study have shown that when fishing from a driftboat ur chances are greater than that of a person fishing from the bank. That there alone should stop people from using there driftboats on the Cow. If I cant afford to buy one, or a charter on a driftboat. I think that If I dont have one, no one should be allowed to use one.

F$$K Drift Boats!

I forgort to mention, Save the chainsaw Im bringing my welder and fixing the gate.......

You guys should push to ban all fishing of all types!This way you would have nothing to complain about!!Seriously you guys are probabaly all real nice guys and love to fish soo much it turns you guys into assholes!Screw you guys i'm jetting the cowie this year ! LOL !

I had plans to start a fishing charter for steel season. $50 day also do staff partys, bar mitzvahs, Weddings, Birthday partys etc. Start at the silver bridge and every time I see someone bank fishing Im going to stop and fish there!

Attachments

• Whirlpool_Jetboat.jpg
    Whirlpool_Jetboat.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 23
WOW 50 bucks thats alot!Does that include a full post and write up complete with locations and inflated fish weights too?Look at me!I'm here !

Back