Anbody fished Sooke?

Well must have jinxed myself today lost my brine guest tipped it over reaching for rod oh well i guess it was time for new stuff LOL
The weather was a bit nasty today but we got some nice fish another charter boat and i did a group charter they went home with 9 springs the biggest was a 32 caught by the other guide there appers to be a new run of fish in they have lots of spots the only down side is there 10 to 15 lbs we couldnt keep them off we threw back 4 that were even smaller if they werent foul hooked, got the same crew on thursday im out again tommorow.
Wolf

Yeah no problem I was off of the trap today.

Yeah no problem I was off of the trap today.

new run of fish eh wolf? intruiging. I wonder when the "big" run of august springs will show. I'm talking the bigger fish. Anyone heard if they are still up renfrew way or on thier way down perhaps?

new run of fish eh wolf? intruiging. I wonder when the "big" run of august springs will show. I'm talking the bigger fish. Anyone heard if they are still up renfrew way or on thier way down perhaps?

Fished Renny couple days ago, made it offshore for acouple hours. Didn't bother fishing smilies it was ROUGH!! Bounced around for 3 hali's biggest 48 pounds ans a couple chickens. Fished just off Carmanah and it was HOT!! Tons of coho in the 6-10 pound range and a few Big smilies, biggest 34.

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Fished Renny couple days ago, made it offshore for acouple hours. Didn't bother fishing smilies it was ROUGH!! Bounced around for 3 hali's biggest 48 pounds ans a couple chickens. Fished just off Carmanah and it was HOT!! Tons of coho in the 6-10 pound range and a few Big smilies, biggest 34.

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Fished out of Sooke a few days ago, fished Otter, fishing was spotty. Will be back out either tonight or tommorrow morning. Report sounds good Wolf

Fished out of Sooke a few days ago, fished Otter, fishing was spotty. Will be back out either tonight or tommorrow morning. Report sounds good Wolf

Report for today got 2 a 24 and a 18 lost 4 popped out of rigger and then gone fish were there but they wernt staying really foggy in am then cleared up around 11:00 I fished secretery heard the trap never turned on also, better tommorow hopefully keep you informed Wolf

Report for today got 2 a 24 and a 18 lost 4 popped out of rigger and then gone fish were there but they wernt staying really foggy in am then cleared up around 11:00 I fished secretery heard the trap never turned on also, better tommorow hopefully keep you informed Wolf

24 and an 18 aint't bad atall! keep us posted on the fishin! thanx!

24 and an 18 aint't bad atall! keep us posted on the fishin! thanx!

Ditto with the thanks for the reports... Ill be heading out tomorrow AM... hope it on!!

Ditto with the thanks for the reports... Ill be heading out tomorrow AM... hope it on!!

Came back from "renny" (Port Renfrew) last night from a 3 day trip. Springs are hot inshore, lots of limits from the corner to camper. Most fish are small, teens and low twenties. We trolled out to the first tide line when it died off for a bit and picked up a 33 for our biggest fish of the trip. Very few coho when we were there.
Tom

Back