About Krippled K's

I have 4 left , two :lime green-chrome finish , one :chrome one side glow pink the other , and 1/2 and 1/2 chrome - copper.
I will be using them this coming weekend at P.R.

AL

Never heard back from the company it's obvious they don't give a shit about the product.[V]

kidphotors6.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

Never heard back from the company it's obvious they don't give a shit about the product.[V]

I am sure that there is a lot more to it than what you have relayed in your overly positive snipe. How many spoons do you think that the public will buy in the first year of reproduction? Or how many spoons will he need to sell to recoup R&D and new tooling costs before he een sees a stitch of profit? We used to pay $1.95 and then the price jumped up to $3.19 - are you willing to pay a minimum of $5 each? I know the last one I bought two years ago cost me a case of beer. I firmly believe that the cost of investment out weighs the return, especially in such a small market. Dave Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

So what's your point?

That he'd have to spend money to make money?

FYI that's nothing new to people here we all live in the real world.

If you took the time to read/understand the OP you wouldn't be posting nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

kidphotors6.jpg

Oh please don't get all worked up on my account! Your best opportunity to dissolve the stress in your life, would be to take a long, peaceful bicycle ride during an early evening, in a light rain. One of my all time favorite stress releases is rowing. Mason

[www.savebcsalmon.ca]

Back