28ft North River By Auction

Used 28 footers with power are over $100-130gUS.... I bet you this boat has to be worth $70-80g as it sits with electronics.

I am only 100g short of owning it :)

Yup, but I think they might be just counting the pod as North River doesn't list a 28'. Just a 25'6" and 24'6". Unless they discontinued it or it was a custom build. I'm thinking it's a 25'6". http://www.northriverboats.com/recreational-boats/boat-models/seahawkcuddyht

North River never counts the pod towards the length. They have always built 28's and bigger and still do in the Seahawk OS models

http://www.northriverboats.com/recreational-boats/boat-models/seahawkos.html

Not interested in buying it but interested in seeing what it goes for. I'd bet less than what you guys are thinking. But...I loose a lot of bets. I know someone going to the auction so I should find out. I wouldn't want to say what he figured it would fetch, a lot less than I was thinking. All depends how many guys are bidding.

my guess is it goes for 60K or less with it being unpowered... if i had to guess exactly i'll say 55K. will be interesting to see what it goes for...

Auctions are funny things often people get in the moment and bid more than they should 55-65 would be the range in my opinion. It also depends on the condition

Be very mindful of this boat it looks very rough!! jm2c

What are you bidding on it? LOL Have you seen the pictures? Did you look closely?

I had a friend go look at it and send me tons of photos the boat is awesome.

I am going to bid. If I win it..... I will be guiding it locally

Nice FA even if it's not in perfect shape who cares if u get a good deal. I wish you look hopefully u get it!!!

A buddy of mine looked it over really good and said it was in awesome condition. So a good deal at that price. But that's what a guy wants when buying a boat. Right JAC?

A buddy of mine looked it over really good and said it was in awesome condition. So a good deal at that price. But that's what a guy wants when buying a boat. Right JAC?

Yep buy smart so you can break even or make a few k on the back end!

Yes but...it's not hard to buy stuff at an auction, getting a good deal is tougher. All you need is to have you and one other guy that really wants it and paying retail (or above) is possible. This looks like a good deal at 42k but it's a short step up to the mid 60s and a not so good deal.

I once watched 2 guys pay retail for a repo truck that had to be towed home...even the auctioneer was shaking his head.

Back