2500 hd Chevy Silverado 4x4

Rockfish

FOR SALE $9700. 2001 Chev. Silverado 2500 HD 4x4, Extended Cab, Long Box (8 foot box). Dark Metallic Blue. Seats 6, as the center console flips up and makes a third seat in the front. Fold down rear bench seat.

159, 600 K Which is extremely low for the year and most of it is highway K’s

6.0 litre Vortec with 5 speed manual transmission.

Manual Controlled (stick on floor) 4x4 transfer case.

Custom Heavy Duty, walk on, welded heavy plate steel Bush Guard Bumper and front end armor to protect the rad. and motor. Protective skid plate under the Transfer Case etc.

Good 10,000. lb Warn Winch with remote hand controller.

Duel Batteries with a Battery Isolator System. ( keeps the winch or the power draw from a large camper from killing the starting battery). The starting battery is new and the winch battery is about 2 years old.

Hidden Hitch tow system.

New Goodyear DuraTrac Tires rated for winter and summer and are great in the mud, snow and the bush but do not make a lot of noise on the highway.

There are three spare tires including 2 mounted on 8 bolt rims. I don’t like being in the bush without two mounted spares. Brand new set of tire chains.

Alpine stereo.

This truck is a good work and/or bush truck. Can take full size sheets of plywood etc in the 8 foot bed and still close the tailgate. It can also take the largest campers and tow a boat if you like to have fun on the weekends.

Send me a private message with your name and phone number if you are interested.

PS See pictures below (down a few posts).

Last edited:
20220926_143403.jpg

Attachments

• Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Truck 4.jpg
    Truck 4.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 169
  • Truck 5.jpg
    Truck 5.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 171
  • Truck 3.jpg
    Truck 3.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 158
Time for a bump and an update. I have not yet advertised this truck anywhere but on this site. I am selling it, as my friend who has been letting me keep it in their driveway has a new tenant and needs the spot. I like these trucks as they are reliable and easy to diagnose and work on without it costing you a fortune. It does not have a lot of electronics and hundreds, mostly unnecessary sensors and multiple computers constantly throwing codes, which can cost you a fortune. They are built like a tank and even the sheet metal seems thicker. The rear brakes have recently been replaced, including rotors, calipers and the emergency brake cables. About 10,000 K back, all the drive train fluids were changed.

I don't think I am too out of line on the asking price, but am open to reasonable offers. I asked the Chev Dealership its value and was told that, because of the low mileage, if it were on their lot they would retail it at $15,000. so I am currently less than two thirds of that, if anyone needs a basic, heavy-duty work/bush truck send me a message, as I plan to mainstream advertise it soon.

Last edited:
Time for a bump and an update. I have not yet advertised this truck anywhere but on this site. I am selling it, as my friend who has been letting me keep it in their driveway has a new tenant and needs the spot. I like these trucks as they are reliable and easy to diagnose and work on without it costing you a fortune. It does not have a lot of electronics and hundreds, mostly unnecessary sensors and multiple computers constantly throwing codes, which can cost you a fortune. They are built like a tank and even the sheet metal seems thicker. The rear brakes have recently been replaced, including rotors, calipers and the emergency brake cables. About 10,000 K back, all the drive train fluids were changed.

I don't think I am too out of line on the asking price, but am open to reasonable offers. I asked the Chev Dealership its value and was told that, because of the low mileage, if it were on their lot they would retail it at $15,000. so I am currently less than two thirds of that, if anyone needs a basic, heavy-duty work/bush truck send me a message, as I plan to mainstream advertise it soon.
What the dealer really meant was they would give you 4-5 grand for it and post it for 15k. Rare to see these with such low kms, i think if it was auto and a crew cab it would have sold right away. Sure looks minty tho, glws

Back