NOT FOR SALE 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD crew 4x4 gas 6auto TRADE? - $23,999 (Port Alberni)

Olde School

I have owned this since 2013 when it only had 73000km on, now it has 172000. I ride my bike to work so this truck sees highway miles primarily, it only gets used for 7000km most years lately.
The previous owners were elderly, and I am a mature professional. This truck has never been abused. I would sell it to anyone with full confidence.

I have sold my camper and am downsizing my boat size, so no longer need a full size truck.
I would LOVE to find someone with a smaller truck who needs to upsize and work out a trade. My large gem for your gem. Cash to come to me, I will not spend more to get a smaller truck. I am interested in 4x4 models only with tow packages. Nissan Frontier, Ford Ranger, Tacoma, etc.
If necessary I will sell this truck and hope to find a smaller one asap.

The box is 6'6" and has a rubber mat. It also comes with the GMC inner box tie down system.
The floors are black rubber, seats are dark grey cloth. Front seats have the fold down arm rest so you can have 3 adults in the front. Back seats have the folding armrest as well. DUHA storage accessory is under the split folding rear seats. It has the tow package with turn signals on the folding telescoping mirrors and the OEM back up camera. The tail gate locks as does the canopy. I will be including many things specific to this truck such as the 1 time used chains, fitted box mattress, etc.
The 6L V8 goes through a 6 speed automatic transmission, and there is the 4WD switch on the dash. Stereo is factory with CD and AUX input. PS, PB, cruise, AC, remote locking doors, 2 fobs. Mirrors aren't heated and neither are the seats. Tires are snowflake Duratracs. Rims are aftermarket because the OEM ones looked nasty with corrosion after just a few years. Truck isn't lifted and the exhaust is stock.
Fuel economy exceeds 5km/L, and drops to 4km/L with a camper on and towing a boat.

Truck is in Port Alberni.

EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY. I HAVE HAD IT DEALER MAINTAINED, ALWAYS.

The only odd thing that has ever happened is in 2014, at only 90000km, the motor had to be replaced due to failure caused by a blocked oil passage. I had a brand new GMC motor professionally installed, and an engine heater was installed at that time. GMC did give me a price break because of how unusual the failure was. So, the engine only has 80000km on it. The new motor is flawless.
The only notable blemishes are the beginnings of rust bubbles at the edge of the rear fenders, but it hasn't come though yet. This is a universal condition with these trucks, and the usual solution is to put those plastic flares on.

00808_k8SqDhwdXQk_0cY063_1200x900.jpg

Back