2016 Chevy 2500 HD for sale

Guys… there’s still nothing out there, I couldn’t find a truck like mine to even compare prices, a few out east maybe. Add a canopy, nice tires, discrete delete, new pads/rotors all around, no oil leaks, fully loaded LTZ, Buddy gotta sweeet truck and I think we’re both happy with the price.

Guys… there’s still nothing out there, I couldn’t find a truck like mine to even compare prices, a few out east maybe. Add a canopy, nice tires, discrete delete, new pads/rotors all around, no oil leaks, fully loaded LTZ, Buddy gotta sweeet truck and I think we’re both happy with the price.
I agree. So many beat to sh….t trucks out there, finding one you are confident jumping in, loading your family up and driving on the highway towing your boat is almost impossible. The gasser I shared could be an Alberta rig pig truck and is a basic gaser, I wasn’t comparing. I was just interested in Leasmans inside view of the market. I’ll stop commenting on this thread!

I traded my 2011 2500hd Denali in two weeks ago, they gave me $35K and sold the truck the next day for $37K. I never used the truck enough for what it was made for and found I was using it for grocery shopping and driving around the city. It was a great puller truck with a 391hp diesel and 6 speed tranny and 170k KL. But hard to park and rougher ride,
This time I went for a 1500 Denali Gas. It has more options than I could imagen and drives smooth.

Try a brand new 3500 high country not levelled with a 10 speed, drives more like a car.
But having a 6.2 in a 1500 must be fun!!

Try a brand new 3500 high country not levelled with a 10 speed, drives more like a car.
But having a 6.2 in a 1500 must be fun!!
It’s not a 6.2. It’s a new 3L. My buddy has one and has had nothing but problems with it. Nice on the inside but it throws engine codes more than a pitcher at a ball game.

I tried the 5.3 and a 6.2 and I didn't find that much difference in power. So I went with the 5.3 (327) with a 10 sp tranny and 22 inch rims.
The gas doesn't have the torque, and if you are pulling stuff all the time you need diesel power.

I have a Lexus RCF and a 1971 LT1 vet if I need some HP.
Just on a side note, I just got collector plates for the vet and my insurance went from $788 to $220. same coverage. what a savings.

Attachments

• 1500 Denali.jpg
    1500 Denali.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 1971 vet.jpg
    1971 vet.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 30
Back