2024 Winter Harbour Reports

Got the nod from my better half to make a trip up north this year. Missed last year unfortunately but I’ll be eyeing late June/early July most likely. Do the usual 3-4 day solo trip when a good weather window hits. Let the lists&preparation start. Always love heading to Quats.

Saw @Captain PartyMarty towing north this afternoon.

The fam and I are scheduled for 2 trips up there this summer. Been going there since 2017 but this will be our first time doing 2 trips in the same season. Will be there July 12-20 and booked a later trip from August 30-Sept 3 in hopes weather cooperates and we can target tuna for our first time ever! Pretty stoked for it!

Second weekend of August for us as usual. Three trucks/12 guys on a long range mission from the Okanagan and back. Data on my old pictures says first time was back in 2008.

Second weekend of August for us as usual. Three trucks/12 guys on a long range mission from the Okanagan and back. Data on my old pictures says first time was back in 2008.
I’m in the Okanagan as well. Will be in WH from mid June through July. Will send updates if you like.

I’m in the Okanagan as well. Will be in WH from mid June through July. Will send updates if you like.
Yes, please post some reports in this thread.

Are you taking the EV

Not my turn to drive this year. But if it was, no. We always travel as a group of 3 trucks, not fair to make the other guys wait while we charge. It's a 14 hour day as it is.

I hear you on the 14 hours ,I have to make 2 trips to TC from Oliver in the same week this year. Not looking forward to it

Got the nod from my better half to make a trip up north this year. Missed last year unfortunately but I’ll be eyeing late June/early July most likely. Do the usual 3-4 day solo trip when a good weather window hits. Let the lists&preparation start. Always love heading to Quats.

Saw @Captain PartyMarty towing north this afternoon.
Solo winter harbour trip in June sounds gnarly,
We’re heading up there the first week of June, looking forward to it, hope the weather cooperates

Back