2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out for the day Tomorrow with a buddy, not in the derby, any suggestions on where our best bet would be since we had some rain on Tuesday? Trying to decide between sand heads, T10 or cap, or what first. Any advice would be appreciated

Heading out for the day Tomorrow with a buddy, not in the derby, any suggestions on where our best bet would be since we had some rain on Tuesday? Trying to decide between sand heads, T10 or cap, or what first. Any advice would be appreciated
Where ya launching from?

Windy forecast looks fishable (for winds) tomorrow out in the T10/Sandheads area.

The mouth of the Cap is likely to be busy with the derby tomorrow

Where ya launching from?

Windy forecast looks fishable (for winds) tomorrow out in the T10/Sandheads area.

The mouth of the Cap is likely to be busy with the derby tomorrow
I’m at thunderbird, just not too familiar with sandheads as I’ve only fished it once before but your right, not looking for bumper boats at ambleside . Maybe I’ll try t10 and see how it goes, thanks!

Morning everyone took the scenic route down Marine drive to get out to Squampton, **** on a plate all the way to Porteau cove...have a great day out there I'm jealous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back