2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a day yesterday some great fishing to be had in the harbour doubles to some screamers, lines in at 8 limit by 9... crabbing is picking up
some loaded traps in a few hours, i fish the harbour a lot and have never seen it like this.. they are pretty much hitting everything same winter depths... @Dorman Point nice boat saw you out there..
View attachment 77107View attachment 77109
View attachment 77110
Great report full of detailed information, But the pictures sure are purdeeeeee hahahahaha (Great catch tight lines )

Anyone out there now? How's the rain/wind? Decided against going out this morning, starting to regret it :(
Same here. Darn. I was out a few weeks ago and wind forecast was similar as today but got worse. So decided against it today. :(

Well that was a great day. I got to try absolutely everything in my box and didn't get a single bit of blood on the deck! My shed neighbors managed to bonk 4, and we were fishing nearby off the bell. Anyway awesome day, gotta head out for redemption before April 1.

Last edited:
Well that was a great day. I got to try absolutely everything in my box and didn't get a single bit of blood on the deck! My shed neighbors managed to bonk 4, and we were fishing nearby off the bell. Anyway awesome day, gotta head our for redemption before April 1.
I feel your pain. Got a couple unders after a decent shift out there today . Zero crab in the trap . Still beats a day at work. Oh wait I gotta work tonight. Dammit

Have been fishing every day since we launched Tuesday when the docks went in at Sunset Marina. All fishing around hole in the wall. Just 2-3 hrs more in the late afternoon. Fishing had been awesome with many doubles. Shakers mixed with many in the 50 cm. Today was exceptional with at least 30+ hits between 2 of us. 3 doubles in the mix. Guess about 10 Shakers and another 20 in the 50 range. 1 at 60 and another at 61. Finally landed a 65 cm to top off the day. Most hits between 70 to 90. If the tug is your drug today was an overdose day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back