We were a long ways from any tide lines, at boarder bank Sunday catching coho. Saw jumpers and finning. Heading out from Cheanuh last year we just ran 5 minutes out and then started trolling. I try the tide lines but don't seem to have any more luck.
Sounds great!

Out Saturday from Oak Bay tried Trolling for Coho for about 1 hour outside of discovery, 1 small one, waited for tide to settle down. Beauty day, flat calm and tides hardly moving. Best day for ling cod fishing ever. 16 Ling cod to the boat, 14 over sized, biggest 17 lbs, kept 12 lber, released rest and not one rock cod that was really weird.

Out Saturday from Oak Bay tried Trolling for Coho for about 1 hour outside of discovery, 1 small one, waited for tide to settle down. Beauty day, flat calm and tides hardly moving. Best day for ling cod fishing ever. 16 Ling cod to the boat, 14 over sized, biggest 17 lbs, kept 12 lber, released rest and not one rock cod that was really weird.
Really nice to hear stories of success. I know most, hold locations and technique close to their chest, I would love to know more about Ling Cod fishing, I have release a few and have only fried up one pr two. The white meat is great. Would appreciate a hint or a private message on how to to do better.

Are they hitting everything or has there been a colour/lure that’s dominating?

Best week of fishing in 1/2 century vs Stizzla trying his best. Predictions?!

Back