2024 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

pretty quiet for reports here eh? Maybe a better time to focus on having some beers? PSF event at Fern and Cedar on Feb 28th for those interested

Attachments

• 2024 PSF_Oceanside_Evite.jpg
    2024 PSF_Oceanside_Evite.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 46
Just remember when you complain about the ramp or humps at FC being a **** show is a direct result of you posting on here or FB
That’s funny. My boat is to big to launch day in and day out. Pay for a slip year round so I don’t have to worry about s shows at FC. Humps being busy, I guess, but its nothing compared to Camel Rock at the end of July. Lots of room out there at the humps.

Last edited:
That’s funny. My boat is to big to launch day in and day out. Pay for a slip year round so I don’t have to worry about s shows at FC. Humps being busy, I guess, but its nothing compared to Camel Rock at the end of July. Lots of room out there at the humps.
Sweet, I’m lucky I have a stern tie at FC, not sure I would fish there if I had to deal with the morons at the ramp every weekend.

Anyone here fishing for herring out of French creek? Thinking it’s getting close. Any reports would be great!

Once they get there how long does it last?

TIA

Sweet, I’m lucky I have a stern tie at FC, not sure I would fish there if I had to deal with the morons at the ramp every weekend.
I concur. That ramp was a real eye opener during my one experience there

I don't mind the ramp in the winter. Stern tie in Port Alberni in the summer so I'm not there for the gong show then. Fished and used the ramp there labour day one time. Never again lol.

Back