2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anyone tried thrasher or entrance recently? Thinking about scooting across tomorrow and checking it out. In the past(pre dfo shutting us down) I’ve always found mid April to be lights out but hoping to find some before potential closure.

Anyone tried thrasher or entrance recently? Thinking about scooting across tomorrow and checking it out. In the past(pre dfo shutting us down) I’ve always found mid April to be lights out but hoping to find some before potential closure.

did one big tack on monday from way down south all the way around the hook towards flattops for a blank, fished the hump aswell for more of the same

New to salmon fishing the Vancouver area. Thinking of heading to Bowen tomorrow. Any recommendations for location, depth, and gear? Thanks.

New to salmon fishing the Vancouver area. Thinking of heading to Bowen tomorrow. Any recommendations for location, depth, and gear? Thanks.
I'll be going out tomorrow. Also south bowen. I'll drop a small herring aid spoon to start. Possibly a coho killer. On a dark flasher. Assuming my dad will go slightly larger brighter spoon with a lighter glow flasher. Both right on the bottom.

Back