2017 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

That's awfully nice of you to feed Mr Whiskers ;)
Laugh it up funny boy soon they will be chasing you offshore to take yours too, yesterday was slow on the beach saw 8 fish get hit 7 to the seals, now if your nucks could perform like that maybe they might win a game or two ;)

You too, those phuckers are so bad this year it is nuts. Hit 4 big springs Monday first thing, 2 in the mid twenties, 2 in the mid thirties and a hog well into the forties, 2 ft from the fricking net and gone took all four fish in a row, then a double header 20-25 we got the 20 and the prick took the other, 5 gone in a day a new record for me one that i am not proud of. Derby can't we address this at the winter meetings something has to be done :(

Ya I heard thru the network u had a couple good morning.... the seal problem is being worked on and perhaps some movement..but never anything for sure....

For the seals, ...

Does your boat have a stereo? Can you find Killer whale sounds on the Internet?

Can you play that CD with Killer whale sounds REALLY LOUD on your boat stereo when you hook up?

Used to work like a charm off Norris Rock in Lambert Channel off of Hornby & Denman Islands back in the 1990's. If you can find a place with more seals than that, I would be impressed. Once the stereo went on, every greasy black head would pop out of the water and start swimming for the rocks.

Just make sure there are no real Killer Whales in the area before playing the recording. No idea on how the real thing might respond to the recorded whales.

Drewski

Laugh it up funny boy soon they will be chasing you offshore to take yours too, yesterday was slow on the beach saw 8 fish get hit 7 to the seals, now if your nucks could perform like that maybe they might win a game or two ;)
The secret is to fish where there aren't many salmon and then Mr Whiskers won't be around, lol.

Hey Jackel, try dragging a big inflatable Orca behind your boat!

Hey Jackel, try dragging a big inflatable Orca behind your boat!
lol, funny you mentioned that, buddy had an electronic killer whale call he would throw over when he hooked a fish, cant remember if it worked or not

Any reports from today?
Wind might make offshore not an option tomorrow.

tomorrow looks good for offshore!! get up early like we all should, if it is picking up by 11 ish , you should already be heading in with a boatload!
the swell is down!

Tubbed out near shore.
6 springs biggest went 32 bled out, avg was just over the 20lb. mark.
Small spoons. Almost all the boats are driving past awesome fishing. Bites arent as quick as Big bank, but the grade is alot better. Seems last couple nights rains has brought some Stamp fish in

Back