2016 Chevy 2500 HD for sale

Nice scoop! That was tempting. Beauty truck.

End of day, telling my wife more Sportfishing BC war stories, this time of hazing poor @Sttr about marriage, aliens, busy business and cocaine bear. She's rolling her eyes, as usual, then he goes and posts his truck for sale.
Wife is still rolling her eyes, but critically, does not say NO.
And now I have a new to me truck.
End of story, oh, hello couch, we are going to be friends for the next few nights.

End of day, telling my wife more Sportfishing BC war stories, this time of hazing poor @Sttr about marriage, aliens, busy business and cocaine bear. She's rolling her eyes, as usual, then he goes and posts his truck for sale.
End of story, oh, hello couch, we are going to be friends for the next few nights.
Aliens…. Lmao

You think you've got a funny @Sttr story?! This guy gets around, let me tell yah.

Buying and selling vehicles, is not as easy as it use to be.

I have a 2011 GMC 2500hd Denali with 166,000kl on it. I purchased it new with every option available, 20” rims, a 6-speed tranny and Duramax 391hp. I had the box sprayed and a cover installed at cap it when I purchased it..

Last year I had the front brakes (rotors, disks, pads) replaced, also the heater core and condensation tank.

I have decided, maybe it is time to downsize to a 1500 Denali. A new 1500 Denali is now $92K and the dealer is offering me $30K trade in which works out to be $34.5K with tax savings. Dam luxury tax increase your tax after $55K to 15%.

If I trade it in the cost of the truck drops to $62K which reduces the 15% tax to be only on $7K.

I’m still on the fence to sell it private or trade it in??

If I do not go ahead with the new truck, I’ve already booked to have the DEF fluid system totally removed. All new exhaust and re programed with EFI Live Tune. It will give me 40 hp and better fuel mileage all for $2,600.

Attachments

• 2011 Duramax.jpg
    2011 Duramax.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 2011 Duramax 3.jpg
    2011 Duramax 3.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 2011 Duramax 2.jpg
    2011 Duramax 2.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 77

I have a 2011 GMC 2500hd Denali with 166,000kl on it. I purchased it new with every option available, 20” rims, a 6-speed tranny and Duramax 391hp. I had the box sprayed and a cover installed at cap it when I purchased it..

Last year I had the front brakes (rotors, disks, pads) replaced, also the heater core and condensation tank.

I have decided, maybe it is time to downsize to a 1500 Denali. A new 1500 Denali is now $92K and the dealer is offering me $30K trade in which works out to be $34.5K with tax savings. Dam luxury tax increase your tax after $55K to 15%.

If I trade it in the cost of the truck drops to $62K which reduces the 15% tax to be only on $7K.

If I do not go ahead with the new truck, I’ve already booked to have the DEF fluid system totally removed. All new exhaust and re programed with EFI Live Tune. It will give me 40 hp and better fuel mileage all for $2,600.
Nice truck

Last edited:

Isn't luxury tax for over $100,000? I guess I'm stuck with the old Ram forever.

Luxury tax lol. What a mess. That means just about everything is a Luxury now. Only thing that's not is a bus ticket

I wanna make shirts:

Trudeau Gotta Go!

I'd happily trade it if they are giving you 35k. That's a great truck but getting significantly more than 35k in the private market to justify the hasttle sounds tough. Dealing with a bunch of chumps like me who want to buy it off you for less than you want, fun times....

Nice truck, and extremely low kms, very rare to see that. Ive seen the odd 08, 09 with similar kms pop up on marketplace for around 35 and sell in a few days.

Worth it! Nice catch I wanted a chev 3500 and couldn’t find a good used one.

Boom!

Picked up a freshly washed beauty of a truck today and met a great guy in the process.

With so much crap going on in the world, it is great to meet someone that delivers the goods above and beyond what is required.

I look forward to seeing you up in my neck of the woods, the salmon capital of the world!

Thanks again, @Sttr

My 2016 duramax is going up for sale next week. 2nd sexiest truck on the road.
Crew cab 4X4, 2500HD, LTZ, levelled, discrete delete, 5 way tuner, canopy. This truck is mint, will have new brakes, 2 new tires (other 2 at 75%) Goodyear wrangler Kevlar, 2 new batteries, and some front suspension work done.

Will be posted for 55K
Could sell for more. There’s still opportunity there if you’re wanting to test the market.

GM Dealers are already capped for 2023’s and already talking limiting 2024 model year orders come May.

Back