2013 Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Sorry for delayed responses! Heavy into charters and no internet/cell unless I'm fishing. Anyways I have finally caught up to my emails and am putting together a list that links each guy to their ticket. It is very close to being full if its not already.

Just in the process of acquiring guaranteed accommodation-arriving Tuesday September 23.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is still needing accommodation for the shootout, or any other time, I have waterfront home, dock, cleaning station, freezers, available. Has nine beds.
email Ken @ kbodaly@shaw.ca for details

Kens place is sweet! Also a sponsor of the derby so...

Not only that, but if you stay near those guys you'll likely be plugged into the 'inside scoop' lol!!

42 more days!!

Anyone still looking for accommodations, send me a PM. I am looking for another boat to share costs on a good sized place for the week.

Cheers,
Andrew

Sorry to everyone waiting on email replies. Fishing all day then not having cell or Internet at home does not make it easy to stay on top of things... I talked with Jeff while cleaning fish and it sounds like we are not full. We are around 40 boats so if you want in please get on it.

Ok that was a gongshow trying to find internet or cell reception to respond to emails but I finally caught up. I have also started a list of people looking to fill an empty spot on boats. Please email me at contact@bctough. com (minus the space) if you want to register a boat, get on the list of potential crew, sponsor the derby or ask any questions. Cheers.

Can't Friggin wait. Secured up the accommodations at Mill's Today, thanks Jerry. Rolling in the 25th, fishing 26-27-28, taking in festivities the 28th and heading back the 29th.

Look out tuna, the boys are coming!

Can't Friggin wait. Secured up the accommodations at Mill's Today, thanks Jerry. Rolling in the 25th, fishing 26-27-28, taking in festivities the 28th and heading back the 29th.

Look out tuna, the boys are coming!

Mills wasn't booked already!!!

Mills was booked a while ago, Jerry was just following up and getting some info as I contacted him a few months ago and he was smokin busy. He is just now getting caught up. Glad I called early, now hooked up with the crew.

That guy has played more tuna in one year than you will in...............ah forget it lol.

I lost the rubber butts on my rod's and they had their own belts. I like the battle scars myself:cool:.

Ahaha....I probably should have looked at the pic before posting, I thought that was you with the belt on John. No disrespect to him...

P.S. belts are for chicks

Back