16 Springs...just another day at the office.

richmake

Well I've been reluctant to post on here for the simple reason that I don't want any more boat traffic to my spot...
Ya 16 springs for the day...biggest was 42lbs...gotta love my job...
releasing those hogs all day was a dream!
And YA...Both Serengeti boy's owe me a case of beer for sure...they know why...
You probably won't here my reports on here for the rest of the season...but 16 in a day...you gotta tell someone.
Here's a few photos...enjoy
DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0270.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

hey I think I recognize that spot, nice you guys are slaying up there and nobody will argue you guys do have the best job, hopefully be a couple left for us[:eek:)]

Hey Buddy,

Great Job, Talked with the boys last night at the cottage, best day on the water they have ever had and will for sure be back next year. Will be hitting your spot tomorrow, hope to get a little of what you left behind. Hope it is not to busy, see ya in a few days.

hey Richmake
That one picture looks a little like castle point, one thing though there`s no boats in the background so that makes no sense. keep slaying them up there hopefully we can find a couple too.

Fantastic I only wish I was there, last year we had a nine fish day on the second tide right there. That spot can be fantastic. Not much room though. Great job.

Congrats on the awesome guiding and fishing. Really look forward to fishing this weekend up there. Hope to meet you I will be fishing on a friends 32' boat C-Leggs both Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure you know the boat and the owners.

Cheers

FunFisher_com.jpg

Very Nice Job… I haven't done that for years.
Guess I'll have to come up there and learn how to fish!:)

Good job

quote:Originally posted by MyEscape

Congrats on the awesome guiding and fishing. Really look forward to fishing this weekend up there. Hope to meet you I will be fishing on a friends 32' boat C-Leggs both Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure you know the boat and the owners.

Cheers

FunFisher_com.jpg

My boat is moored just in front....I'll be around

And on one other note before I take heat on the dock...
This was an exceptional day and what most of us guides up here would ratheris that you support the local guides and hire us...not just me but there are some fantastic guides up here that are just as good or better.
They request that you be respectful and not follow...I know that seems lame to ask but we just simply won't lead the sheep in the right direction.
enough said...

Back