The Halibut fiasco will have to wait....I'm busy!!

richmake

Now let's not all go getting jealous now all you boy's getting rained on in BC...
From time to time as you go through this twisted path of life...you stumble across cross people who really make you feel blessed...
Simply put...Mike is one of those individuals...
I've travelled and fished enough to know when I've got it good and as I crawled out of bed, I just knew today would be a little more special than most other day's.....I mean let's face it, it's not everyday you get a call from a world class fish junky like Mike asking if you'd like to go to Golden Gate on his only day off and fish......what?...are you kidding....I'm all in Bro....
The truth is as I write this I'm still a little in shock, and last night I had a date with Don Julio and my wife tagged along for the ride, but all the memories are still fresh....marlin after marlin crashing bait and double headers all day long is still fresh in my mind....
Like the heading say's...."22 Marlin and counting"....because our journey together isn't over as I've scheduled more trips to the gate!
Now of course, I'm no idiot although my wife would argue differently but 22 Marlin in a day is a little much for most....But for a fish nut like me, besides the one fish that got tail wrapped...leadering/releasing marlin after marlin all day was awesome boy's and girls...
If it couldn't get any better....I don't leave till Feb 9th...and the fishing shows no signs of slowing down.....
A special thanks to Mikes wife for all the photos....I had no time to take any myself!
RenegadeMike www.renegademikesportfishing.com
CIMG6595.jpg

2009_0122_085344AA.jpg

CIMG6586.jpg

CIMG6606.jpg

CIMG6615.jpg

CIMG6649.jpg

CIMG6617.jpg

CIMG6589.jpg

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

awesome pics. jealous for sure.. how can you not think abaout hali when your surrounded by cerveza,woman and fishing like that. :D

Was out again yesterday and it was another epic day with photos to follow...
Got hooked up on a decent blue which is a little odd for this time of year but you never know down here...
Lucky he never stuck cause he hit the 50 wide and that would of made for a long day...
Out again in a few day's for more punishment...keep the hate mail coming:D:D:D[:0]

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

quote:Let's all try and keep the hate mail to a minimum

Geeze -- with fishing like that, its easier said than done. Yup--- one day--- one day..;)

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back