Whats the latest?

Maddog hali fishing has been excellent was out yesterday (wed) we were done in 3 hours with a limit of halis biggest was a 40 the others were in the 25 to 35 range nice sunny day also. better get out soon the tides are almost over chat to you soon Wolf

no the hali tides will be over by then even sat.is very short chat to you soon Wolf

Edited by - wolf on 04/29/2004 21:34:31

My program of jdf east, from B-Mo must be foiked up? I was on earlier today and the currents were looking good for monday. 1030 1.2kt ebb going down to .3ebb then a slight 2 hr flood and then another ebb from .1 to 1.3 ebb later in the aft. Looked like a good 6 hrs of fishing. nobeltech is going to be a salty set up for my grave. I'll Phone you on sunday to compare what my computer is saying to yours.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? The night train!!!!!!!!! Maybe it was 5knots, I smell a sinking comin on.

Hit the Lake, Shawnny's producing some nice tights right now. I think their moving onto their pre-spawn stage. Lots of BIG numbers right now for Bags!! Summer's in the air!!

Was out at Constance yesterday for 4hr in the afternoon. RedHerring got one between 40-50lbs. We are starting to get one halibut on our trips out but just can't seem to get more than that. How the hell do you limit out!!!!!!!! I know location, location, location. Do any of your guys use some sort of scent container on your anchor line. Another question I have is aabout anchoring. If it's a slow tide why anchor? Would'nt it be better to drift and cover more ground? Please help!!

Comon totaly! Do you really think we'd hammer on the poor little Bass that have decimated the resident rainbow population? There is way to much tail and watersports to contend with at this time of year to be casting under nice little warves with beer drinkin bikinis sunning themselves to that perfect dark complection, just your style Bags.

I guess the best way is to cruise the shorline and sight fish, just throw a cast at anything that looks half decent, or if your bags they will just come to you

Back