orca's

S

salmonspanker

hey boys
I was wondering what is your imput on the skagit orca's.??
The old man is looking into one and apparently you dont come across a used one very frequently...I would like to hear any feed back.
cheers
spanky

there hunks a **** lol jk good boats....really good boats wish my old man could afford 1a them..

Yea ive seen them they are sweet. But what do they go for? They are all rigged with high end gear. Sort of an odd hull does anyone know how it handles waves? i saw a few used ones and will post links if you want

Blaine wa. salmon guide swears bye it.his is a 24ft.with a150 yammy looks nice.

thanks the runt

Maddog will have that boat by next season!!!or next month if he stays booked for charters!!!!

Just Bring it!

I own a 27LC Orca. A great boat, haldles rough water real well, I go 50-70 miles offshore chasing Albacore (not this year-they weren't here) Only recomendation I would make is you can afford diesel do it, and you must have a TR1 for trolling with a boat that size( it helped be land a 53 lb tyee last year)--Don't scrimp on electronics(read have good radar, GPS, Sounder etc)

If thats the JonhD I've seen in Hardy, the past couple years os so........ITS A HIGH CLASS ACT.

Skipper seem's to know how to catch em as well.

Some like it rough...
Others just puke!.

Mr. Dean

the old man finally got things together and the deals went through. We picked up a 22 orca comercial series...nice boat and will be looking forward to running it next season in the canal

quote:
quote:
JohnD,whats a TR1 ?

it must be something in the water
The TRI is a remote control device to control the speed and direction of the boat while using a kicker motor. It is much more effecient than the connector rod approach--its expensive but well worth it-yes the John D does spend a month in Port Hardy every summer--thanks for the kind words, there is no subsistute for time on the water.

Back