Search results

1. Duffer

WTB Want to buy 4' seastar hose x1

Pm if anyone has one Also looking for two downrigger swivel mounts
  2. Duffer

Looking for Sounder/Gps unit

Message me with anyone selling has to be radar compatible prefer one without touch screen
  3. Duffer

Looking for a wiring harness and ECU for a 2009 300 Suzuki

Anyone have a idea of where to find one.
  4. Duffer

Looking for a harness and ECU for 2009 300 hp Suzuki

Anyone have a line on a used ECU and wiring harness for a 2009 300 hp Suzuki new one while be awhile to get. Any suggestions or help appreciate Thanks
  5. Duffer

Looking for downriggers

Looking for used electric downriggers
  6. Duffer

guides in Van

My clients are going over to Van after fishing tomorrow what guides do you Van folks recommend to send them to.
  7. Duffer

Boat seats

I'm looking for a couple decent comfy boat seats to mount in my 24 ft Wellcraft for the back seats. If anyone has any they want to part with send me a PM thanks, Duffer
  8. Duffer

Moorage

I don't complain about to many businesses publicly but I thought I would share this story on here for fellow members without mentioning business name.My son came over to Van with his father in law and we decided to go North and fish up North at Stewart Island where he used to Guide and spend the...
  9. Duffer

Merc 225 EFI 99 500 bucks

Anyone need a 99 Merc 225 still runs fine one cylinder is pretty low. I purchased a 2011 Opti today from CV it's going to be scrap metal if know one wants it. It's a runner I'm gonna miss her. Good parts motor for someone or prob would run a yr or two who knows?
  10. Duffer

WTB one Scotty electric down rigger

Need a spare anyone have a used one for sale?
  11. Duffer

John Horgan running for NDP leader

Good news!! Finally a bright light in BC Politics I know this man personally he is genuine, honest , intelligent, and he supports sports fishing. I wish John good luck in his campaign for NDP leadership!
  12. Duffer

99 225 Merc EFI

99 225 Merc EFI for sale estimate 1000 hrs runs great it's still on my boat. First 1200 bucks can take it away no controls, I'm taking the stainless prop but I have the original.
  13. Duffer

Great Deal at Parker Marine

Went down yesterday to pick up some oil for my kicker and they had a big table full of last years clear out stuff. Picked up and installed a great stereo system for half price! Thanks Parker's!
  14. Duffer

Anyone looking for a Welder

A friends son wants to move back to the Island from Alta, has his ticket anyone north of Parksville looking for a welder? PM me if anyone has any info thanks
  15. Duffer

Boat fire in CR

Firefighters tackle smoke and flames billowing out from a yacht moored at Discovery Harbour this afternoon around 4:30 p.m. / ALISTAIR TAYLOR/THE MIRROR Feel bad for whoever owned this boat .
  16. Duffer

Abel saltwater mooching reels

Anyone on here try these out yet?
  17. Duffer

Weekend Getaway with the Wife

Besides Wikinish in Tofino Uke area where would you guys in Tofino Uke recommend to go for a 3 day getaway?
  18. Duffer

Kitty Coleman 2014 Reports

Keep those reports coming I think we're giving up on CR went out the other day and got several undersize and that was it. I've heard off Hornby has been ok. Happy New Year all fellow Kitty fisherman and women tight lines in 2014!
  19. Duffer

Fly Fishing December

My kids here with his buddy from Van, I'm not a fly fisherman and these guys are just starting off. There in Comox right now they tried Nimpkish today with not much luck. Any recommendations would be appreciated for where to advise these guys to go fly fishing tomorrow. I hear the Stamp is...
  20. Duffer

Braided line on Salmon Rods

I noticed alot more guys running this on there salmon rods, might be good for fishing Kitty when your down deep was just looking for different opinions, saw this on Craigslist today. http://comoxvalley.en.craigslist.ca/boa/4146069903.html
Back