WTB welded aluminum centre console

spring fever

Looking for a 17 to 20 ft welded aluminium centre console . Hull has to be in good shape-can be unpowered, with or without trailer. Must be seaworthy and at least a semi-deep vee.

I'm familiar with those boats-think they are Cope's-how did you find out about them? I'll try their website-thanks.

Yep, a member of this forum who works there posted up the add several months ago. The 19ft boats look really nice!

I think Langara fishing lodge sell a bunch every year. You could email them. Their center cons are beauties!

Thanks for the info and ideas guys-keep them coming-I will check on them. I'm hoping for 12K but for the right boat I could go more. My wife wants to be able to put in at Kitty and at pt holms- My Skagit has never touched land and it is not about to any time soon. Those ramps are a definite no go for it and it makes fishing locally a pain what with travel and tough launches for just 2 or 3 hrs fishing. She ;who must be obeyed(SWMBO) pronounced swimbo said I should get a small aluminium boat-so thought I might go to the dark side. LOL

Keep an eye on Bridgeview Marine's site. Every once and a while they have used lodge boats for sale.

Hi sf i have an 18' offshore model lifetimer for sale. 130 yammy on trailer. Great shape. $15000.00. Sean 250-485-8805

hey spring fever, man i hope you haven't found your welded CC because i have it!!! 18 foot With 2foot pod 8.5' wide with a 4' wide console super deep v selfbailing built by marinex here in prince rupert. Man i can go on and on. O ya and a sweet 175 verado with only 300 hours. Boat cruises at 30 burning 6 to 7 gph and will do 45 wot. it has been my favorite fishing boat ive ever been in and only reason for selling is my 1 year old girl that sort of needs a cabin. i think i have attached2 pics so hope it worked. give me a call if your still in the market, you wont find a better cc ANYWHERE. TIM 2506276953 thanks boat3.jpgboat1.jpg

nice cc!!! if i was in the market.....

I second bridgeview marine, lots of camp boats, generally without power, 18' cc

I would third bridgeview but they dont have any cc's forsale. In van, sandspit or rupert. Spring fever you're not gonna find one better and if you get one built it would be 50k easy

I would third bridgeview but they dont have any cc's forsale. In van, sandspit or rupert. Spring fever you're not gonna find one better and if you get one built it would be 50k easy
Thanks guys for all the ideas but time marches on and for many reasons we've canned that idea-(so I've been told)LOL

Back