WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

If you remind me after the season I have hundreds of old vintage spoons new and used also in the original boxes etc locally BC made and different sizes in various ones. Copper, brass and stainless steel as well as some 50/50 metals. I don’t have the time right now to go through them and sort em sorry
Will do, Thanks much.

If you remind me after the season I have hundreds of old vintage spoons new and used also in the original boxes etc locally BC made and different sizes in various ones. Copper, brass and stainless steel as well as some 50/50 metals. I don’t have the time right now to go through them and sort em sorry
Paguy will sort them for you!

Looking for old vintage BC salmon spoons for my collection. I'm located in Port Angeles, WA so you would need to ship. spoons I'm looking for, peetz chinook, peetz V and peetz hookum. G.Robertson, selig, butcher, Duhamel, patton, saggers, Watson, CM.Gatley, Nills Robinson, O-Brien, Champion, Barkley, Rice, Baily-Harvey.Would look at any really old spoons.

Hi paguy
I am a very small scale collector of a wide variety of fly fishing, spinning and salmon fishing gear. I have been hanging onto some things that I have acquired as a 15 year old kid who was the heir to my granddad’s Fly fishing and salmon fishing gear. He sport fished out of West Vancouver so much of his gear was BC made. I wish that I had kept it all but I used a lot of it, abused some of it and, fortunately, have retained a few, vintage lures that are in good To excellent condition. I’m now 76 Which means that the lures date from the period 1920‘S to 1950’s. I was planning to put them up for auction on eBay but stumbled on your2017 notice and thought I’d contact you to see if you are interested in some of the lures. I could email you photos of a few if you wish to see if they are of interest to you. Let me know either way.
John watt Sidney, B.C.

Back