WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

I will try to post a picture or two tomorrow, but there is a Monk's Moocher, a big Haury's, a small size lizard and possibly a big Vandes with the side mounted hook. How's your trading stock looking?

I will try to post a picture or two tomorrow, but there is a Monk's Moocher, a big Haury's, a small size lizard and possibly a big Vandes with the side mounted hook. How's your trading stock looking?
I'm sure I don't have anything you don't already have. Been pretty slow finding anything lately. Fishing season has kept me from the spoon hunt.

are you interested in this red eye wiggler i found in my grandpa's tackle box?

Attachments

• IMG_20181006_085710.jpg
    IMG_20181006_085710.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20181006_085726.jpg
    IMG_20181006_085726.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 80
Thanks salmon seeker, But I am only looking for the salmon spoons from BC. I appreciate you taking the time though.

Red Eyes were used for salmon up until the 70's early 80's. We still have the odd angler searching for them.
Well I have a couple I would love to pass along if they wanted to trade, I believe they are Gibbs one eye wiggler and Gibbs red eye wiggler.

Here are some of the traders we talked about awhile back. Could not figure out how to pm the pics... sorry

Just wondering what would be the rarest spoon in your collection$?
That's a tough question, What is tuff over here might not be as tough over there. I have a few hand made spoons from well known makers before they started mass producing them that are probably pretty rare, I have a few hand made prototypes from the work bench of Al Mcnight that are one of a kind and probably worth a lot to a collector. As for money, The most I have ever spent on one spoon was a George Harvey spoon for $150

Back