WTB size 11-12 waders

kunni

looking for an inexpensive pair of stocking foot waders, open to all suggestions, also interested in a pair of boots if you have them size 11.

thanks

Kunni

I've got a pair of breathables you can have but they have some leaks. If you're willing to patch them up you can have them, they're XL though - not sure how big you are.

they should fit, where are you located? do you know where the leaking is?

thanks

Kunni

I have some felt sole boots I think size 12. I'll trade for a couple flies. Located in Esquimalt.

nice! sounds great, pm sent

Kunni

they should fit, where are you located? do you know where the leaking is?

thanks

Kunni

probably alonge the seams in the feet and maybe a couple of rub spots inside the legs. If you fill em with water you can look for leaks and slap some goop on them. I'm out in Brentwood, send me a PM if you want em and there yours.

I have a pair of size 11 trophy xl wading boots, and a pair of 2xl Redington waders that are basically brand new. Bought them this spring and only went out once. Pm me if your interested. I paid around $300 for the lot, but would sell for $150.

Poppa Swiss your inbox is full, I am very interested in picking them up, give me a call when it is convenient for you

thanks

Kunni

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Poppa Swiss I have a pair of waders, one or two patches and they will be good to go! thanks alot

Kunni

Thanks to Poppa Swiss I have a pair of waders, one or two patches and they will be good to go! thanks alot

Kunni

no problem, hope you can get a couple of seasons out of them. Oh and get a belt for them, might save your life if you fall in

Thanks to Dave S for a great looking pair of wading boots. You didnt grab the flies in the mailbox though?

Kunni

Back