WTB Scotty bases and swivel mounts

BearCove

Crew Member
Looking for a set of these, if anyone is getting rid of some or have some extras kicking around I'd be interested.

Cheers

Looking for a set of these, if anyone is getting rid of some or have some extras kicking around I'd be interested.

Cheers

Hey BearCove

would you be interested in any of these. PM me with an offer if you are, they are for sale !

hey Clint
if still available , id $$$ for the 1026 on the right from ya , just bought a new rig ,
gonna need one more , headin down south ta pu as we speak , pm ya when i get back

thx

fd

yup, its yours , pm me when you get a chance. Guarantee ya the price with be acceptable lol

Since everyone is offering (sorry for the hijack potentially)... I am looking for 2 - 6" Scotty Pedestal risers, as pictured above on the left.

If anyone has any to sell, please PM me

Since everyone is offering (sorry for the hijack potentially)... I am looking for 2 - 6" Scotty Pedestal risers, as pictured above on the left.

If anyone has any to sell, please PM me

ask Sirvivor Zinn ? think the pedestal is still available , hes here on the mainland

i only need the one on the right Sirvivor ( 1026) as mentioned
just got back , buzz ya soon Clint

felix

ask Sirvivor Zinn ? think the pedestal is still available , hes here on the mainland

i only need the one on the right Sirvivor ( 1026) as mentioned
just got back , buzz ya soon Clint

felix

OK, its waiting for ya , not avail today ( and away from cell ) but can arrange pick up some time in Richmond if that works for ya ..... just pm me. I pm you my cell number , hey everyone else the other stuff is still available and are all in good shape.

Back