wtb outboard to outboard ez steer

buzzbomb

Not my first choice of steering rods but its the only thing that will work for me due to my kicker being offset back to far from my main motor. I have a 2000 115 merc 2 stroke for a mai and a 9.9 prokicker merc for a kicker, they are 23.5'' center to center. If ya got one your not in need of let me know. Thanks

I made my own. It is not very difficult - works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Yes, I've been looking to make my own as well. SS threaded rod etc. But where do you get the rod ends by themselves, or ball-joints that are SS or similar which will hold up to salt water!?!

I just had to rebuild mine after 15 years. I went to a local marine dealer (Sherwood Marine) and just bought a set of rod ends. They are pre threaded stainless with the appropriate ball-joints. Took 5 minutes to install and adjust.
A bit pricey at $30 per end but it was an easy replacement and I figure I'm good to go for another 10-15 years.

hi I have a brand new in package stainless ez steer 30.00 + postage msg me if you want it

im looking for the ez steer that hose clamps the air line type fittings to the leg of the motors, is this the systume you have for sale? The one that hooks up on the front of the motors wont work for me.

Back