WTB - Navionics CA913XL3 (Vanc. Is) card for Lowrance

P

POS 2120

Hi all,

I've been keeping an eye out for a 64MB Navionics CA913XL3 card for my Lowrance LCX-19C but it appears they are getting a bit hard to come by. The US Mid Atlantic & Canyons card that was in the unit when I got the boat just won't do the trick.

Anybody have one for sale or know where I might find one?

Thanks

Thanks AIK I appreciate the lead - l'll give them a call.

Incidentally, Navionics got back to me and said a Gold card produced before 2010... or a.... 2009 edition British Columbia – SE Alaska SD/13XG-2 card would work in the unit.

Thanks again.

Well the search is not going well. Marine Chandlery was helpful but had nothing for me and there is just nothing around on line. Looks like I may be looking for a whole new unit instead.

I've been out of the marine electronics thing for a while now and would not know where to begin.....first question is....is there any way I can make use of the exiting cabling, transducer and GPS antenna and just plug in a newer Lowrance unit? ...I'm thinking the smart thing to do is just get into it an rip it all apart and put in all new stuff?

Second question....... is Lowrance the right choice then? Maybe i should be looking at Foruno or Ray Marine? My guiding and fishing every single weekend days are done - now i'm just a casual sporty in the gulf with a couple of trips to the west coast a year. What's the right unit for me?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

If you decide to change it up and go with Garmin, the BlueChart maps can be had for nothing if know where to look. That's a $300 savings for about an hour of your time.

Thanks for the advice Angelina_Summer. A buddy of mine has the Blue Charts on his hand held Garmin and the is quite happy with them too.

Great stuff Battle Bay - PM sent this morning, hope you got it. Sorry for the slow follow up on it - I'm new to this and not that familiar yet with all the ins and out.

Back