help with my navionics card

Fish Camp

Last week I contacted Navionics to activate my free one year suscription account .The lady said I needed to open third party cookies and send recipt and nav card # .I did. When I returned to the card and tried to launch chart installer the filles had dissapeared from my disk.i took the card back to my lowrance unit and sure enough the unit did not work.navionics is hard to get ahold of.I tried chat in navionics and was sent instructions on how to format disk ,and another file (n tag) to be installed on disk. The program seems to cycle on chart installer and nothing happens .is this a 200$ mistake for a corrupted disk by leaving disk in reader in the usb port without exiting navionics ?

I had a similar issue where the files showed on my computer to be on the micro SD card but nothing on my HDS. I ended up using a new Micro SD card and reloading the files worked after.

Well I had a teck in.and could not in the time fame fiure it out .so i took the Emaile (including the shop i purchaced it (the chip) )from and left it in there hands.the file sent to me to fill any other 8.50$ chip was dicouraging at 250$ for a new chip..as surivor siad" i asked the dealer for a reciept for property dropped off.out of my hands now.and i can get on with life for the moment.please note .this DAY was the only oppertunity to powerboat on comox ?cambell thread in a small craft for months on the chuck.my equipmrt failed me today.death by gps

Back