WTB maretron sensor

crowboat

I know this is a long shot but looking for a maretron fuel flow sensor. Specifically a return one but I believe they are interchangeable from what I can read. Thanks in advance!

We've got the M1AR and the M2AR fuel flow sensors. M1 DOES .53-26.4 GPH and the M2 does 6.6 -132 GPH.

Might of jumped the gun here. Was at the boat looking and i need a ffm100 as well… don’t suppose you have one of those? My boat originally used to be twin gas I think and now it’s twin diesel so I am doubling the sensors for the return fuel line.

So right now how many ffm100s do you have and what flow sensors do you have?

So you'll need 4 sensors total because you'll have to monitor the fuel flow coming from the tank, one for each engine, then monitor each return line going back to the tank. I'm not 100 percent sure off the top of my head but I think you need ffm100 for each sensor

So one ffm100 does two sensors from the wiring diagram. It’s just with diesels you need the two as you said and change the ffm to “differential”. might just hook one up and double it in my head for both engines.. put the second sensors and module on the wish list!!!

Yeah ok, that could be the case. I can't remember off the top my head. So you'll need one ffm100 and 2 more sensors. It's possible the sensors you have won't work. Most likey they will not. Most deisel returns are upwards of 60 or 80 gph.

The M2AR sensors are what you want. 6.6 to 132 gph

I’ll have to check the gph on my sensors. I thought they were up higher but next time I’m down at the boat I’ll check. Yanmar 6LPAs show online about 27gph for burn at 3500rpm so hopefully the return isn’t a huge amount more than that! Appreciate the help, will let you know if I am in need of your sensor

Back