WTB Lowrance Ti2

DuroBoat

Anyone have a Lowrance Ti2 head unit they want to sell? I have a 9”Ti2 that I bought new last year and need to add a second head unit (so I will have one in dash and one on the back deck for fishing). I spoke to Harbour Chandler yesterday and apparently only the Ti model will wireless connect to another ti model. The new model this year won’t link. I’m trying to avoid buying two new units as the 9” ti I already have works great. A 7” ti lowrance would work great too

Nice.. anything local to Victoria?
Not sure if the lowrance is the same...but my Simrad unit can screen mirror to my tablet. 360 mount, a good case and I’ve now got a second unit on the deck. Sure it’s not another simrad go9, but it also didn’t cost a fortune. Just a thought!

Not sure if the lowrance is the same...but my Simrad unit can screen mirror to my tablet. 360 mount, a good case and I’ve now got a second unit on the deck. Sure it’s not another simrad go9, but it also didn’t cost a fortune. Just a thought!
Yes with the Lowrance App you can bluetooth to an iPad and mirror your main Lowrance HDS as a second screen just not sure which Lowrance units have that feature.

yes i used to use the Lowrance app. just buy a tablet and download the link app. it works well. can even control the head unit with the app. my head unit for my Elite Ti (gen 1) shorted so i was looking for another head unit that works with my totalscan transducer AND can wifi to a tablet. I emailed Navico and they told me a few models that work. SIMRAD GO might be an option too. Annoyingly my newer Raymarine Element MFD can't wifi to a tablet but my 10 year old Elite Ti could...

do the wifi to the tablet its a great feature and a used or cheap tablet is all you need.

To follow up: I spoke with a few dealers had have come to the understanding that I can have two transducers (ie two separate units) and run them at different frequencies. This seems the least expensive solution plus if one craps out, the other still works. Sorry guys didn’t like the idea of a tablet on my deck while fishing

Back