WTB kids life jackets

abl

Looking for a couple of life jackets for my grand kids. One is 4 yrs and the other is 2. Probably 25-40lb range. Located on saanich peninsula

Can't believe no one has some on the Island.. I've never bought a kids life jacket yet. Always passed them down to others and aquirred from others who were doing the same. I have some small one's here but think they'll still be a little big yet (small adult).

Can't believe no one has some on the Island.. I've never bought a kids life jacket yet. Always passed them down to others and aquirred from others who were doing the same. I have some small one's here but think they'll still be a little big yet (small adult).
We got our last set from a member here . So passing down the old ones as my kids grew up and needed the bigger size .

Looking for a couple of life jackets for my grand kids. One is 4 yrs and the other is 2. Probably 25-40lb range. Located on saanich peninsula
I have one that you can have, I probably have another but will have to look for it. Free for pickup
250 478-6433

hey Bruce,

I'll have a look and see what i have left after work

Darin

Back